chapter 2

warning some swearing

{Ball night day 2!!}

"Hello everyone! Today I will be talking to the boys who wants my dear daughter! Phil smiles. I went to the corner and I saw my masked friend last "hello m'lady! Came to her prince?" He laughs "Hello good sir!" I bow laughing too, we talk for hours then a slow dancing song comes on from the band "may I have this dance M'lady?" My masked friend asks putting his hand out "only if I know your name" I smile "uh.. it's- it's Benson!" He says "then yes my dear sir!" I smile taking his hand.

We danced for what felt like forever "thank you, this has been so fun hanging with you! This has been the excitement of my day!" I smile looking up at him "same" he smiles.

{Later}

"Will I ever know the real you?" I asked him "not soon"  he responded looking down at me "please!" I beg "you'll already have your prince but when the ball is finished that last night will show you" he promises.

{Next morning}

"Hey Toms!" I smile "same dumb smile is it your mysterious 'boyfriend' again?" Wilbur smirks "yeah? Why??" I say looking at him with a werid look "and where is Techno?" "Out. He left a few days ago" Phil responses.

"Me and Tommy have jobs to do Ranboo is coming so it will just be you!" Wilbur says drinking coffee  "okay" I say leaving them to do whatever.

{In the garden}

"Hello Tubbo, what brings you here?" I ask "I wanted time away from my job, you?" He asks "I wanted peace to think about last night" I smile looking up at the sky "oh? What happened?" He asks "I met a guy on the first night and I really like him but you know! I can't be with him one: he probably doesn't like me two: I have to marry someone my father says yes about" I say listing it off on my fingers.

"He sounds nice!" Tubbo smiles at me "he promised to show me his face once the ball has finished but I can't wait!" I sigh "I'm sure it's okay," Tubbo smiles "I kinda reminds me of someone" I say. "Really who?" Tubbo asks his voice getting higher.

{Night 3}

"Hello everyone! Sick off my voice yet?" Phil smiles and the crowd laughs "so we have six people left! Tomorrow night princess Y/n is choosing her king! Then it is party time!" Phil smiles, I finally get out of the throne and run past the crowd to the corner "Where is he?" I whisper looking around "missing your boyfriend?" Wilbur asks making me jump "one: no! Two: yeah kinda" I say "I'll go have a look and ask Phil and what does he wear?" Wilbur says I tell him and he is off! "I wonder if I did anything?" I ask bitting my lip.

{After a few minutes later}

"Y/n! I found him!!" Wilbur calls running to me "really?! Where?!" I smile, Wilbur comes close and whispers in my ear "he is in the throne room with dad" "What?!" I say shocked "he must have a thing for you~" Wilbur winks, making me blush "oh shut up!"

{Day 4}

"Everyone! Today my lovely daughter is choosing her future husband!" Phil calls as I sit up and stand next to him. "Now everyone who I said you should be a good match come to the throne room" he smiles.

{In the throne room}

"Y/n meet the men!" Phil smiles "hello, I am Prince Charlie" Prince Charlie smiles "Hello Princess I am Prince Benjamin" He smiles "Hello M'lady" Benson grins "Hello" I giggle "so Ill give you 5 minutes to meet them" Phil smiles leaving the room "I really love your hair cutie" Prince Benjamin winks " complements will not win you my hand in marriage" I frown.

{After I meet them Phil comes in and asks who I want}

I whisper into his ear "can we wait until the next night the last night of the ball?" "Of course honey, Princes and Sir Benson you may leave" Phil smiles, I run after Benson "stop! Please show me your face!" I beg grabbing his wrist "I am sorry M'lady I cannot show until tomorrow" he says looking forward "please!" I beg "fine. But you must promise not to hate me or whatever and we must be in the garden" he sighs "for sure" I smile walking with him to the garden, "so?" I ask "Y/n Minecraft, I have loved you for years" he starts "my real name isn't Benson" he adds "years?!" "And I want to be with you," he smiles then takes off his mask "Tubbo?"

_______________________________813_____________________

CLIFFHANGER HAHAH! and I bet you didn't think the masked sir was Tubbo! If you did >:[ and see what I did Benson?