chapter 7

Warning some swearing!

{Y/n's pov}

"M'love?" Tubbo asks. "Do not call me 'M'love' please!" I say turning red. He chuckles "or Love? Or maybe Pretty Girl?"

"No! Non! Nada!" I say shaking my head turning more red. He pouts "Are you sure?" "Go! Hide! Hide in my closet!" I say blushing and pointing to the closet.

He walks to my closet and turns around "Where do I hide? It's just dresses" He asks "for heaven's sake! Come here I have a hidey hole behind a dress" I say crouching and moving a purple dress "here!" I say pointing at the huge hole "Dad made a bed and an actual living space for you incase Schlatt comes and trys to find you" I smile.

{Tubbo's pov}

"Thanks M'love!" I wink "UGGH!!" Y/n groans blushing "jus-" Y/n starts before a huge bangs comes from the main hall "Hide! I'll be back!" Y/n says looking back at her door. "Be careful" I say worrying for her.

I hide in the hole and find some food and a note that read:

Dear Tubbo,
Enjoy the food but becareful
I don't want Y/n to lose her boyfriend and Tommy his
Best friend enjoy the stay again becareful
And sorry if the bed isn't comfy it's the best
I could do!
-Philza (your soon to be Father-in-law)

"Thanks Phil" I whisper *BANG! CRASH!* I hear then an ear splitting scream happens and it sounds like Y/n  "oh sh*t I hope everyone is okay" I mumble"I want to help tho.."

{Y/n's pov}

I scream seeing Wilbur being stabbed in the chest "WILBUR!" Tommy yells "Y/N GO! TAKE HIM!" Phil shouts at me I pick up Wil and try to get him up to the west wing.

"Niki! Stop what you are doing!" I shout "what?! Oh Dear! I'll get him sorted you go back they need help"She painked "On it!" I say running back.

{In the main hall}

{Philza's pov}

"WHERE IS YOUR LOVELY DAUGHTER?! I WANT TO GIVE HER A GIFT!" Schlatt roars "Leave my fucking children alone!" I shout opening my wings "LEAVE MY FAMLIY ALONE!" Y/n shout running in and throwing a sword at Dream (he was about to stab Techno) and it end up just missing him but making a small cut on Dream's face "princess can fight! Great" Schlatt laughs as he runs over to her and is about to stab her before Techno draws his swotand it scares off Schlatt.

"Leave her alone" Techno says pushing off Dream looking at Schlatt "She took my son! I want him back" Schlatt cries "Oh stop fake cryi-" Y/n starts before Dream has his sword on her thoat one move from her she was dead "N/N!!" Tommy screams being held back by some guards "Guards take him to his room!" I say turning back to them theb turning back "You sick bastard" Y/n whispers to Dream but everyone could hear her.

"You think so! So nice of you my Princess!" Dream smiles "Jschlatt I have her now, So?" Dream says looking up at Schlatt "Take her with us" Schlatt says

{Y/n's pov}

"Y/N! I'LL COME FIND YOU!" Phil cries tears falling down his face. I stay quiet to not get more hurt by them "So my Princess? Why do you love my weak son? Well at least I have his money soon!" Schlatt laughs, "Because I do! Now my turn for questions!" I hiss my teeth gritted "Oh okay I'm excited" Schlatt smiles at me "Why are you a dick head to your son?!" I smirk "Dream sword" Schlatt frowns Dream highers the sword make a little bit of blood starts to falling off my neck.

{Tubbo's pov}

I crawl out of the hole and run down to Phil's side "King Phil?" I ask "The-They took Y/n!" He sobs into his wings "What?!" I say tears forming in my eyes.

_______________________________681_____________________

Heya! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I really liked the drama! Byeeeeeeeeeee