chapter 3

warning small swearing bits!!

Listen to the song as you read this story!!

"Tubbo?" I gasp, "Hey?" Tubbo smiles kinda scared "oh my god!" I smile hugging him "I knew it! I knew it!" I smile hugging him more "your not mad?" He say shocked "never!!" I smile.

{Tubbo's pov}

"Never!!" Y/n smiles, I hold her waist "I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier" I apologise "I enjoyed it my sir" she chuckles "me too M'lady" I laugh "what about the other boys?" I ask "they can fuck off" she says "my goodness you highness you language" I laugh "Oh shush!' she says grabbing my face and kissing me.

A/n: Hey! Y/n is 5'4 (sorry if you're not 5'4) and Tubbo is 5'11 that's all I wanted to say!

{That morning}

{Y/n's pov}

"How are you- you have a higher dumb smile Y/n" Wilbur says "you do!" Tommy adds "I know my mystery friend's face!" I smile "and you made out?" Wilbur asks "ew!!" Tommy says sticking sick "not that far-" I start "so you kissed?!" Wilbur says "yeah?" I smile wondering what is he doing "who is he?!" He hisses "no! No! I really do love him Wil" I smile "fine who is he anyways?" Wilbur asks "you'll have to wait for to night" I wink.

"What?!" The boys say together in disbelief "look! It's snowing" I smile "well we live in the snow dumbass" I ingore him and watch the snow fall amazed at its beautie.

"How do you not know what snow looks like?" Techno asks "Techno!" And yeah!" I smile hugging him "Hey kiddo but have you seriously not seen snow?" He smiles "no. Father always made me study when it snowed" I frowned "Wil, Tommy it's snow day! Tommy get Tubbo, Wilbur get Sally, Y/n get Ranboo." Techno smiles "on it!" Wilbur smiles "OH TUBBO!!" Tommy yells "I'll get Ran!" I smile running to find him.

{Outside with everybody}

"Okay everyone! Y/n has never had a snow day!" Techno says "what?!" Sally gasps."yeah! So we will be doing a snow day! First who makes the best snowman then it's a igloo building lastly it's a snowball fight!" Techno grins.

"So teams so they are fair, Wilbur and Tommy, Sally and Ranboo because Sally is amazing at snowman making! Tubbo and Y/n, Y/n Tubbo is a great snowman building!" He smiles "I will be juding"

We start rolling small snowballs and make snowballs for the body "this is taking so long!" I say trying to roll a snowball but failing and falling over "need help?" Tubbo asks "yeah!" I smile he walks over and helps me roll it "Tubbo? Can you not telling my family that we are dating? They don't know yet" I whispered into his ear "sure" he grins.

{Tubbo's pov}

"Sure" I grin at her, she smiles back making my blush I can't believe I am actually dating Princess Y/n! This is like a dream! "Time is up!!" Techno call out "Y/n and Tubbo first" he says walking up to us "wait! I forgot this nose!" Y/n says panicing "oh well snowman noseless!" He says looking at his sister "I hate you" she frowned.

"Umm 7.5/10 missing the nose" Techno said "yeah because you didn't let me!" She frowned, Techno just grin and walked over to Ranboo's and Sally's snowman "uhh 6/10 has no buttons" then Techno walked over to Wilbur and Tommy "what the hell is that?!" Y/n said making Ranboo, Sally and me crack up in laughter "It's SnowWomen!" Tommy said proud "I don't know what the fuck he did" Wilbur says crossing his arms and looking at the blob of snow.

{Next is igloo building}

{Y/n's pov}

"I know how to make that! I used to do that with Wil when I was younger!!" I smiled at Wilbur "she did" Wilbur said. "Great you too can be a team then and I remember!" Techno smiled at me "Tommy and Sally" "Ranboo and Tubbo" "NO!! SALLY IS SCARY!!" Tommy yells ""Why thank you Tommy" Sally smiles walking over to Wilbur and kissing him on the cheek then walking over to Tommy and grinning "Wil!!" I smile running over to him and hugging him "Hey Kiddo" he smiles hugging me back "BossMan!!" Tubbo smiles running to Ranboo's side.

{Half way into the igloo building}

"Wil! Help!" I cry snow falling on me "Y/n!! Move out of the way!!" He shout running to me "sh*t!" I yell snow falling on my face into my month.

{Time up!}

"Okay, Ranboo and Tubbo" Techno says "Ran! Can I see?" I ask "yep! Come here N/n" Ranboo smiles "Ooo! Looks great!" I smile on my tippy toes holding their shoulders to look over them.

{Tubbo's pov}

I feel jealousy come over me seeing Ranboo and Y/n being so close they are best friends.. "TUBBO!!" Tommy yells waving his hand over my face "Hum?" I say shocked "you zoned out and was just staring at the igloo and Techno asked you a question" Y/n says.

"Oh um, what was the question?" I question, " What did you make the bricks?" Techno sighs shacking his head. "Oh, I compressed the snow into rectangles" I said "Tubbo! I'll do it!" Ranboo says face palming his forehead.

{After the Igloo building juding}

"Okay Old people over there" Y/n says pointing to a tree "Oi! Y/n I liked you!" Sally says being dramatic "oh no, not you" Y/n grins at Sally "oh goody!" Sally smirks at Wilbur "Oi! We are you brothers!!" Wilbur frowns. "Yeah, Ranboo! Join them!" I add "rude!" Ranboo laughs walking to the others "no Rannn!" Y/n complains "you got me girl" Sally smirks at Y/n  "yeahh!" Y/n says excited "PREPARE TO GET YOUR ASSES BEAT!" Tommy yells "YEAHH!" Y/n and Sally shouted.

_______________________________999_____________________

Hi there people!

-Ivy