sweet moments

Enid and wednesday where staying at  the Adam's house but Enid had just had their baby, a new born a week ago She had a baby girl and she and wednesday treated their baby as if it wa dthe most fragile thing in the entire world especially wendesday.

She would never let their friends lay a finger on her not even yoko but, Enid told wednesday not to worry .

It wad midnight and wednesday room was very large so she'd have no problem with the baby crib inside the room and they set it at the other side of the room near her desk with the type writer and her toys in a box so the baby had the other side of the room.

The baby started to fuss in the middle of the night because, she was hungry and woke up and sae her mother's weren't beside her, she had gotten scared it was pitch black,alone, and hungry .

Wednesday woke up good thing Enid didint wake up she was still incredibly sore, tired and overwhelmed and exausted .

Wednesfsy hurried as fast as she could to her daughters crib.

She picked her up and coddled her rubbing her back while the babys head was on he rmothers shoulder as her hands gripped her mother's shirt crying out of fear, but she was also relieved that her mom was here now .

Wednesday held her close and said to her baby

" shh shh, it's okay I'm here now your okay"

Her mother could tell she was scared and as soon as she calmed she took the baby with her into bed Enid woke up and was worried

" is she okay? Does she need anything?"

"Well she's scared because, I think she's hungry and she woke up and we weren't there I think "

Wednesday handed their weeping baby to Enid so she could feed her.

" poor baby, well she'll sleep with us tonight, I wish I would've woken up sooner"

Wednesday replied

" me too I don't know how long she had been crying"

Wednesday and enid snuggled in a way we're Enid was behind wednesday and her goth wife had her arms around her as the baby was being breastfed .

The baby made small sqeek noises as she was being fed, and was calming down .

Enid rubbed their babies back as well, to calm the baby .

Enjd talked to the baby making the baby breastfeed calmly.

"Its okay sweety we're both here it's okay, we're never leaving you love"

Wednesday kissed the babys head and that about did it for the baby to calm itself completely .

The baby breastfed fir a while since the baby skipped her meal as she was not hungry at all .

_____________________________

Just some sweet fluff :))