changing

No one's pov:

It was a while after the battle had passed with the hyde, Thornhill and crackstone .

Wednesday helped Enid until they had to go home

Before enid left wednesday said

" you have my number and contact information and social media correct ?"

Enid nodded

" yes wednesday I have your number and snap "

Enid made one for wednesday, but in all honesty wednesday cared for Enid and wanted to keep contact with her . She's already dreading to say goodbye

" Enid wait " I held enids arm she looked back

" yes wends?"

Wednesday immediately hugged Enid tight snd long

Enid was suprised but she was embarrassed to tell wednesday something bur she couldn't wait it would be a long time before she would see wednesday .

"Wednesday I have to tell tou something before i go...you might get weirded out ."

Wednesday looked at her confused and replied

" I'm all ears Enid."

Enid whispered into Wednesdays ear

" I like you alot, not like a friend but like you like you wednesday " she pulled away and wednesday nodded and got close to Enid and replied in her ear

" I feel the exact same way Sinclair, I wana see you over the this fall if I can and if your aloud, I'd ...m..miss you "

She was blushing red

Enid smiled and hugged her

" I'd love to wednesday, I really wana see you over this fall too. I'd miss you too much wednesday "

Wednesday hugged Enid again and said

" but recall out to me if you aren't doing good Enid, I wana make sure your okay. And if your not ill call you and recah out to you in any way I can enid."

They both said their goodbyes

Wednesday and Enid already where texting on their way home, wednesday texted first, it seemed like that hug they shared and the talks they had finally their dorm after the fight changed wednesday in a way.

Enid replied back to a message

Enid : would you wnat to hangout next week wednesday ?

Wednesday : im never doing anything so yes I can what day Sinclair?

Enid: would Monday work ? Or something ? Or acouple days this week?

Wednesday : I'd love to spend as much time as I can before school starts again so yes I'd love to

Wednesdays pov

I'm back in my room thigh sat on my shoulder as I typed my novel, it wasn't the same as back at nevermore, normally Enid was sit next to me talk to me about her day then I'd tell her about mine.

Pugsley came into my room and asked

" Wednesday your way more quiet than normal sis why?"

He stood in my door way and I replied stern

" Pugsley... you better not tell a soul or I will gouge your eyes out ."

He looked at me in not fear but he knew I was joking somewhat though....

He replied

" don't worry I don't tell mom and dad anything about who you talk to wednesday "

I nodded and replied