pressure

WARNING :  aggressive language !

This was a request!! :))

No ones pov:
Enid was walking back to her dorm where wednesday was waiting actually for her.

Enid mumbled to herself angry, upset, extremely over pressure, exausted and felt horrible overall she felt like a disappointment.

It was after parents day, her and wednesday had wednesfay had been dating for a little while for at least  acouple months.

Enids pov :

I'm enraged and feel like a whole fucking  disappointment, because apparently I'm not like my brother's who act like wild strays all the time wrestling in public .

And I haven't wolfed out yet, so it's not a suprise.

She mumbled to herself

''When I get back to my dorm im going to take a shower and sleep, I dont know if I have energy or the time to talk to wedns, and I'm quite angry and snoody right now and I do not want her to see this side of me because, I feel like it can get very ugly quick."
I open the door and I saw wednesday on my bed with thing they talked and she saw me and I walked away from he rgot clothes and went to the bathroom so I cut her off with silence

" Hey enid how was your da-"

I slammed the door, on accident in a fuse that I was in and I heard footsteps and some taps coming to the door, I forgot to lock it.

I heard Wednesdays soft voice I tried to ignore it I just wanted to be alone

" Enid ? Please I know your clearly upset by something, please talk to me mon loup"

She called me "mon loup " all the time and since I can't Wolf out at all I snapped back at her

" stop being fucking nice it dosetn sute you addams  "

There was silence

She spoke again, she was being so nice I just rejected it, I wanted to be alone and reflect and talk about it later

" Enid, please talk to me Cara Mia, it's okay I promise, it's just us in here I promise it's okay now your in your dorm and safe ."

I yelled back in response

" just go away wednesday right FUCKING NOW"

It was wednesday on the other side and me on the other side, I replied to her lowly

wednesday softly scratched at the door with a reply

" Enid im not going awa-''

I cut her off intentionally this time

" No where is wednesday!! There's always going to be a placa werre u cant fucking be alone !! Go away and leave me alone right nlw i dont want to see you or talk your ass. "

Wednesdays pov :

I know what she's talking about, her cowardly bitch of a mother must have said unkind brutal words to Enid MY ENID.

I gad my hand on the door and I spoke again as soft, gentle as I could be with her knowing she was upset but her last sentence made know for sure it was her bitch as mother who spoke to her with such brutal words .

" Enid sweetheart, I know I know it hurts but please it's better to say whats going on than holding  it in Cara mia "

She whipped the door open, her face wasn't kind, I could see she was full of rage.

I didint see a happy Enid I saw a, broken down, exausted and she was full of disappointment I knew what she felt like I know it.

She had glossy eyes and her mouth opned .