Run Faster

Third person's pov
Everyone were watching the beautiful soul and had tears in their eyes , it felt divine to everyone, her singing brought various birds to chirp around, the atmosphere became cool and calm as if Devi prakriti have herself arrived , why not she is the daughter of prakriti . Kanha was looking at his priye with love filled eyes but they didn't knew what was going to happen.

Dhara's pov
After my song completion i went towards Draupadi and hugged her tightly by my heart . Giving her my strength too to endure everything.
The ceremony started and all were busy in the marriage. I firstly changed my costume like a dasi and went to take my bag . I was going to walk off my room when I found a noise of cham cham , o shit i forgot to Remove the anklet , i cannot run with this people will recognise me and i removed it and kept it on the dressing table . Now it's time to run .

First i went towards the back garden and saw if there are any guards , and i found none so i was just walking quietly when someone called me from back .dasi what are you doing here ? , I instantly recognised the voice of senapati shikhandini. I took the veil and covered my face and said Rajkumari i am not feeling well and i want to go home but the marriage is going in front so i am taking this route . She analysed me for a few minutes then said , okk but no need to go from here come i will take you towards the gate . I wanted to protest desperately as i have to pass all those people but i wanted to escape and if this is how it has to be then let it be . And i started following her .

Krishna's pov
I was present during the wedding rituals , but i was also searching for my priye , she was looking very beautiful today but after her song she just got disappeared in air . I sent a dasi to look out for her in her room but she came and said that she is not there . I started walking towards the palace but maharaj drupad stopped me saying i have to be present during the wedding. When i was turning back i crashed with a lady .

Dhara's pov
Hai shivji now only this was left . I changed my voice and said i am sorry Dev . And he replied it's ok and then asked shikhandini who is she ? , She replied she is a dasi dwarikadhis her health is not well she is going home via gate i am just taking her there as the back garden route is not safe . I hurriedly said thank you Rajkumari for taking me till here i will leave from here myself . Are u sure she asked me . Yes yes thank you and i bowed and went away from the gate . After walking a little far away from palace i removed my veil and removed my i got u device and started finding location to reach my friends.

On other side
The marriage function was completed and bidai was going to be started, the bride and groom's were taking elders blessings and everyone were celebrating the marriage. When suddenly Draupadi found something odd .

Draupadi - 'looking here and there' where is dhara , bohot samay se dikhi nhi ( it's been hours i have seen her ) .
Bheem- she will be here only , our sister is a little chanchal ..
Kanha- no bhrata Bheem even i have not seen her from hours , she is even not in her room .
Drupad - dasi check all the palace and find Devi Dhara .

Lord Krishna himself went and started searching for her everywhere and Arjun also followed him at the search , the brothers, the guards , everyone were searching for her but she was nowhere present like got swallowed by the black hole . When krishna and Arjun reached her room they stepped inside and found no one but when our hero was going to exit he saw two anklets on the dressing table . He picked it up and got stucked like someone plucked his breathe away .
Arjun - what happened madhav , is'nt this behena's anklet .
Kanha- Come Arjun let's go outside.

When they both arrived, no one was able to find her anywhere.
Mats- kahi kuch hua toh nhi na meri putri ko , meri hi galti thi mujhe naraz nhi hona chahiye tha ( nothing happened to my daughter right , its all my fault i should never have got angry from her ). {Crying}
Yudhishthir - Nhi mata isme aap ki koi galti nhi hai ( no mother it's not your fault).
Nakul- Kya hua bhrata Arjun kuch Mila ( what happened brother did you find something?).
Kanha - She left , ha haaa haaa ha she left me with these 'he showed them the anklet ' tears were coming out while he was laughing.
Bheem - What do you mean krishna ?
Kanha- She ran away ! I am leaving for dwarika i have to reach faster as she will go to her friends first .
"And he left hurriedly"
Mata - ' fell down ' it is all my fault , i hurted my daughter.
Draupadi- Mata don't worry we will find her . Arya putro go and find her , pitashree find her .
Arjun - But how did she escaped in front of all of us ?
Shikhandini - Dasi ....

And then she explained them everything that happened with the dasi .
Drupad- Drishtadhymn right now start searching in all the nearby areas of panchal and find her .
Arjun was going to leave too himself to find her when maharaj said him that he will find her .

Dhara's pov
I got a call from my friends.
Daksh - dhara we have escaped dwarika , we are on our way to the jungle .
Dhara- Are u all good ?
Divya- Yes we all are fine are u ??
Dhara - yes i will reach to you all soon just be careful guys , as soon as they realise we have ran they will start searching for us . Our first step is clear which was running but now we have to hide . After cutting the call i applied the location masking boon that i got so that no one can find us .

Krishna's pov
Why did you do this love , kyu har janam mai, har jagat mai , har sansar mai tum mujhse alag ho jati ho ( why in every birth , every universe, every world you seperate from me ) . I was traveling with the rath and on the way was looking if i find her near as she will go to her friends first . I cannot let you away from me i love you , you can't stay away from me . We are one , and we will be one . No one in this universe can change this .With my powers i started searching for her but nothing , she must have blocked me , so i started searching for her friends location but no i was even not able to find them . Then with my extreme powers i found out something that broke my heart into trillions of pieces . She asked for a boon to be never found .
And tear fell from my eyes .