Her Changed Aura

The atmosphere of the function changed as soon as Dhara removed her veil , The kings seeing her first time were in awe of her divine beauty and people who knew her were strucked at her changed aura , a dark aura . She was not the jolly girl they used to know , she was changed or perhaps upgraded but in a dull way .

Krishna's pov
Looking at her face , i was sad as she was sad , the smile adorned in her lips went off ,. There was no shine . She was looking beautiful in the eyes of people but I know that from inside she is broken . I wanted to see her happy and carefree but my Shri was just opposite . She was hiding behind the facade that she formed but she can't stop me from penetrating through it .

Dhara's pov
You win i announced , and after removing my veil i found everyone staring at me too much and i felt uncomfortable. I signed towards Daksh and he came to me .
Daksh - Kya hua dhara ( what happened dhara ) .
Dhara - i am not feeling well i am going to my room , take care of everything here .
Daksh - you don't take tension of here just take care .

After clearing up everything there I went towards my room to take rest . When I heard a knock at my door. I went and opened it to saw The Ashtabharya standing with revati jiji and subhadra. I asked them to come in.
Dhara - Pranipatra 🙏
When rukmini jiji, satyabhama jiji and jambavati jiji came and hugged me .
Rukmini - Aisa kon karta hai bhala ( who does like this ? ) .
Satyabhama - Kitna pareshan the hum sab ( we were so worried) .
Jambavati - hume bohot Shanti mili tumhe dekhkar ( we all are feeling relieved after seeing you ) .
Dhara - Nothing happened to me jiji why are you all taking tension, stay calm and happy .

Then they introduced me to my other 5 jiji's , i greeted them and suddenly they tightly embraced me . I was shocked. Wasn't i meeting them for the first time . ?
Mitravinda - Humne apke bare Mai bohot suna hai ( we all have heard a lot about you ) .
Kalindi - parantu app asal mai bohot jyada Sundar hai ( but in reality you are more beautiful) .
Dhara - Thank you and i am also feeling good to meet you , I have heard a lot about you as well and you all are too beautiful.
Lakshmana - Accha hua tum mil gyi ab mai sabse choti nhi rahungi ( it's good that you came , now i won't be the youngest) .
Dhara - kya arth ? ( Means ? ) .
Nagnajiti - matlab ab tum krishna ki sabse choti patni lagogi na ( means now you will be the youngest wife of krishna ) .
Bhadra - aur humari bhi sabse choti behen ( and ours too smallest sister) .

I was terrified listening to them , i wanted to run away but I kept my calm and said .
Dhara - I am sorry Lakshmana jiji but you will always be the youngest no matter what .
Lakshmana - kaise ? ( How ) .
Dhara - As he is not meant for me .
I said it with a heavy heart .

All the queens were stunned as they were expecting me to agree to them . I cannot. This 5 years I have trained myself to be emotionless and this is the time to test it .

Revati - Dhara humse nhi milogi ( dhara won't you meet me ? ).
Dhara - How can I not !
I immediately went and gave her a tight hug.
Subhadra - mai bhi hoon yaha ( i am also here ) .
Balram - Aur mera kya ( what about me ) .
And i looked towards door to see 'him' and dau standing i welcomed them inside and I started talking to dau. Basically I was getting scold for leaving without any notice.'He'was quite, not even a single word he spoke. After recouncelling they all walked out to go to their room but 'he' didn't stood up from my bed .

Dhara - dwarikadhis?
Kanha - Mai tumse Prem karta hu rini , bohot adhik ( i love you rini , more that you can imagine) .
Another shock , I looked at 'his' eyes immediately and took them down .
Dhara - ap vivahit hai ( you are married) . You cannot say that .
Kanha - Prem mai vivah hona na hona koi mayne nhi rakhti priye ( in love , marriage doesn't matter) . Vivah Prem ke baad hota hai ( Marriage happens after love ) . Love is eternal .
Dhara- but I consider you as my friend, as my mentor .
Suddenly he came behind me and back hugged me and in my ear spoke .
Kanha - Kya yeh Satya hai ( is that true ?) .
I felt his hot breathe and shivered .
Dhara - humare madhya Prem nhi ho sakta kanha ( between us there can be no love ) .
Kanha - Kyu ? Kyu nhi? ( Why ? , Why not? ) .
Dhara - Kyuki.. ( as..) .
I stopped as I really didn't have any answer to this question .
Kanha - Dekha tumhare pass bhi jawab nhi hai ( see you also doesn't have the answer ) . And remember I will make you fall for me . Cause you are Mine .

My breathing stopped when he said that I felt the possessiveness, the power in his voice which made me have chills .  He went away saying that and i fall into my bed .

Kya mai andar aa sakta hu ( can i come in ) . Hmm i replied when I turned i saw Bhrata Karn standing with his all glory looking at me proudly . I went and hugged him tightly . He patted my hairs .
Karn - I won't let you hide , never again .
Dhara - Hmn ( i wiped my tears and his too ) .
Karn - You are looking beautiful but only the smile is missing here .
Dhara - That will take some time bhrata .
Karn - i found the answer behena .
Dhara - Say ? ( Attentively listening) .
Karn - I know who had done it , i know who is wrong and till now i didn't spoke as I knew you will come and guide me . I kept my promise of not taking reckless decision.
Dhara - I am proud of you , but i have to listen from your own mouth  , who is the culprit !.
Karn - He is...