Prologue

A recent incident has caught the attention of not only the teachers of Jujutsu Tech, but also the higher-ups that I didn't expect to congregate with again so soon. Believe me, doing anything else at all is much more fun than talking with these tasteless old blokes, but once again I'm willing to spend a few minutes with them. For the sake of saving two more kids.

"Terrorizing an entire school is already a large violation alone, but fraternizing with the enemy is a different case. The boy must be seized and interrogated, instead of allowing him into our community with the influence of a curse."

I could tell that the man that just spoke isn't pleased, but why should I be bothered if he's worried? To me, what matters is that I prevent lives to be further ruined because none of the people hiding behind these doors won't make the right decision. And so I talk back, "He's not innocent for assaulting his fellow schoolmates, that I know, but I also know that he was caught in a spider's web. An easy target, manipulated by a special grade curse."

It's a long shot, but I refuse to let them condemn someone without giving them a chance, after all... "Said boy was used by our enemies to influence their schemes, possibly to provoke us and lure us into one of their traps. They killed his mother and made him believe that one of his classmates was responsible for her death. Then lo and behold, they almost took down one of ours, Kento Nanami, who was also responsible for the investigation."

I needed to mention the events of said investigation to support my end of the debate, but I also need to be careful not to mention a certain student, for the rest of the people in this room are not aware that he is still alive.

"Then what do you suppose we do with him?"

"I'm glad you asked." I reply, but not before I displayed a smirk then continued, "Along with another individual, I advice that we enroll him to Jujutsu Tech and teach him the proper ways of becoming a sorcerer."

After I finished that very sentence, I felt the tension in the room get thicker, and patience wearing thin.

"Haven't you housed enough culprits already, Satoru Gojo? First it was Yuta Okkotsu, with the most dangerous cursed spirit of the century, then it was Yuji Itadori, Sukuna's vessel. You have to realize that you are making decisions that will one day risk the reputation and the safety of our school along with the entirety of Jujutsu sorcerers." Another voice from behind the doors circling around me spoke in an impatient tone.

"Maybe, but it's under my belief that the child deserves a chance to redeem himself, that he deserves a chance to finally live for the good other people and make up for the mistakes he made." I reply. "Clearly, bigger threats are present, and the more manpower we have, the less vulnerable we are". Then continued, but not without a slight smug tone in my voice, the expression reflected in my smirk, "And besides, you're talking like I won't be able to handle him, after all, I am Satoru Gojo. Just like the times before, I'll make sure to prove to you that this is the right thing to do. Mark my words..."

There was a long pause as a decision was being made between the leaders of Jujutsu, until finally, another spoke.

"Very well..."

"Welcome to Jujutsu Tech, you two. Now, let's not waste time and go straight to business, shall we? I am eager to see what you kids are capable of...."

- - - -

**Changes have been applied to this chapter**

In this shortest chapter of mine, I think I wrote Gojo pretty well... I hope. You guys can decide hehe. I have never read any of the manga so Lost and Found will be based on my current knowledge of Jujutsu Kaisen which I got from  the anime english dub, so yeeaaah, I think I'll be lacking in a lot of aspects so I'm sorry in advance TvT

I am open to any suggestions and friendly/helpful criticisms. Byyee