!UPDATE!

I'M BACK YO!

Greatest apologies for (figuratively) going off grid for the Lord knows how long. But no matter, I have returned with a new update!

Note, this isn't a new chapter, it's more of an announcement of some kind.

To go straight to the point, I'm currently rewriting this series from the very beginning, which will be posted in a separated section. And I have decided to take this upon myself for a few reasons:

Firstly, I am sadly not satisfied with how I started this series. In the books, fanfictions, movies, and series that I have watched, the way they begin was always either closely or straight to the point. It's common knowledge that it's important to captivate your viewers, or in this case readers, at the very beginning while keeping them hooked in the story as it progresses. I realized that the flow the chapters I have posted so far were too slow, and many of the views I get are mostly on the first few chapters then there were less of the most recent ones.

I concluded that maybe many of the readers got bored and dropped the series. So there will be plenty of changes in the rewrite.

Secondly, relating to my first point, the progress of this series way way too slow for me. Aside from not having enough free time for it, and even though I have a the structure of the story planned out, the other bits and pieces weren't so much. And lets be honest, if you're a writer, there are certain points of the story that you really, REALLY want to write right away because they're exciting or are major points that you put too much thought into. By rewriting the whole thing, I can make the progress of the story go a bit faster now!

To make up for all of the delay, below are some of the sketches that I made for this particular fanfiction, most of which are about my characters

Aya Hiroshi

Atsushi Daitan

Chiye Michiyo

You can find a few more in the next chapter/s but some of them contain mild spoilers of the plot. See ya guys again soon in the new version ~<3

Happy Holidays!

-- SleepyPanda