Morning after

~ Pavitrs POV

I open my eyes and realize its like 1 pm.. i look over to an empty pillow next to me and it crushes my soul. "Hobie..?" I sit up and immediately regret it, i feel a sharp pain in my head. Oh yeah. I drank a lot last night..

"Mornin sleepy head." I look up to see Hobie at my doorframe.

"What happened last night.." i ask.

"Not much. You started talking crazy though.. you were all like 'oh i want you to fucck me.' It was complete nonsense. Turns out.. your a horny fucking drunk." He chuckles and i stare at him with wide eyes.
(My watt pads glitching help)
"Really..? Wow.. i said that..?" I dont remember much from the night..
"Mhm. Like i get im hot but.. you want me to mark you all over? Thats how i knew you were talking crazy." He sat next to me.
"Yeah.. crazy." I awkwardly say. Shit. Now he definitely knows it was true.
"Wait.. you were just being drunk right..? Like.. nothing else..?" He asks.. almost sounding like he wanted it to be true.
"Mmn too early for this." I dont know why i said that.. im talking nonsense.. again apparently.
"Mn.." he groans and lays next to me.
"You kissed me." He says.
"Ew.." I DID WHAT..? Oh god..
"Do you really.. like me.?" He asks.
"..too early for allat." I state once more.
"Its one pm. I need to know- pavi please." He almost sounded desperate to hear my answer.
"I dont just.. like you. Thats vague. I love you.. like.. a lot.. i admire you." God what am i saying.
His eyes open in shock.. i kinda like him like this..
"I love you.. a lot too. I love the thought of you.. and the stuff you said last night.. dont you remember..?" He asks me..
"Let me think.." i think about it real hard.. and oh god. I really did tell him my deepest thoughts.
"All of that.. was.. true." I hide my hands in embarrassment.
"God this tension is unbearable. I hate this will they wont they when its us." I blatantly say.. why cant i stop talking.. its like word vomit i just cant stop.
"I guess my charm does work." He chuckled like an idiot.
"Shut up.. i didnt fall for anything." He takes my hands away from my face and kisses me gently. I kiss back.. god this is all going so fast.. and too slow. I want.. need more. "Please.." i break the kiss and plead out. God im going crazy.

~Hobies POV.

I kiss him, i didnt want to be too rough on him this time.. he is super sensitive right now, every time i touch him he jumps a bit. He leans into the kiss a bit before breaking it.. i think i did something wrong before i hear one word come out his mouth.

"Please.."
oh god- was he.. begging for me..? Fuck.. thats hot.
"What do you want from me Pavi..?" I ask him with a low voice.
"I want.. you.. i want you to be rough.. ill take your lead.. anything just do something.. i cant handle this unanswered tension. Its been too long.." he whined out.. it was true, its been too long. Ive waited for these moments ever since i met him.
"Mhm.. you'd like that wouldn't you..?" I say just to see his reaction, why not test and play around with him a bit? Its fun.

"Yes.. fuck.. please just.." i cut his blabbering off by kissing him passionately. He gasps and i take that as an opportunity to use a bit of tongue with it. As i'm making him shiver i make it worse by grabbing him by his waist and pulling him closer with my cold hands making him gasp again as he feels our crotches completely touching each other. He's already so worked up and i smirk into the intoxicating kiss just because i know i made him so horny and desperate just by asking a question honestly its adorable.

I put my thigh between his legs and moves his hips with my hands against it a bit so he was grinding against my thigh, he let out small whimpers and pleas and god it turned me on, just feeling him dry-ride my thigh make me so goddamn horny.

"Mmn.. hobie.." he moaned into the kiss and sometimes in between the kiss he let out a few words. It made me so happy i got him so worked up. I broke the kiss.
"Im surprised you can even talk in this state.. god.. your so talented, hun.." i mumble into his ear making him gasp a bit.
So praise is his thing huh..? Perfect, i got him all figured out in the blink of an eye.
"Your doing so good baby.. do you want a reward..?" I ask him knowing he knows what i mean.
He nodded so fast. It was all perfect but.. one little thing.
"Words.. use em. I know your not illiterate." I say just to fuck around with him.
"Please.. just shut up and suck my dick." He begged.
"Hm.. fine. But i want to be able to see you, none of that face covering shit you do when your embarrassed, dont think i hadn't noticed that, love." I smirk at my amazing knowledge of the moaning mess who's riding my thigh.
"Mhm.. Anything.. please.." he agreed. "Sit up then." I say as i get up and drop to my knees infront of the bed and he obeys, sitting on the edge of the bed for me, i unbutton his pants with my teethe whilst looking up at him, he was looking down at me with my leftover drool on his cheek from the kiss that started most of this. I pull down his pants and tug off his boxers with them.
"God you're so cute." I mumble watching as he turns even more red if possible.
"Please any faster..?" He begged and i comply just for him. I lick at the tip and watch him go almost insane for that little tease. I take the tip into my mouth as i watch him whimper and moan above me, i feel his fingers glide into my hair as i go deeper onto his dick.
"Mmn.." i groan out sending vibrations onto his dick as he tugs on my hair. I notice he really liked that from his moans getting longer and louder. I hum a bit giving the same effect as i start bobbing my head on his cock, watching him as he refrains from covering up his mouth from the rules i gave him prior. I lift up one of his thighs and put it over my shoulder for a better position and start humming more.
"Fuck.. wh..what is that.. it feels so good.." he moans into my ear, it felt like heaven hearing those words. I pick up my pace and his moans get messier as hes close.
"Ffuck.. im.. im so.." and with that i speed up just the slightest for him. I want to see him like this.. the thought of him being edged until hes begging for me comes to mind so.. i slow down.
"W-wait.. please.." he whimpers out.
I keep at that slow pace before taking my mouth off him with a slight pop, i swirl my tongue around his tip and watch as it drives him crazy. I loved it.
"Fuck.. hobie.. please please.. im so close.." he begs and begs.
"Desperate..?" I ask him and he looks away not wanting to admit it.
"Please.." and i comply, i completely take him in again and going at a pace he seems to like and he came deep in my throat until..

..

I woke up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I look over next to me to see pavitr sleeping soundly.
"Fuck..." i groan and rub my head.