Chapter 1

It was like any other day. I was cooking breakfast and my kids sitting at the island waiting for their breakfast. Miguel getting ready for work and the babysitter late as usual.

AS I finished making the pancakes, I place them on two plates and placed chocolate syrup in top with some strawberries on the side. I walked to Gabriella and Dante. Gabriella being ten and Dante being twelve. They were both messing around with each other and once they saw me with their food, they immedentley stopped and reached out to grab the plates.

I giggled once they started eating making those 'Mmmm' sounds as they munched away. As I turned to wash the dishes and cleaned up my mess from the pancake abtter, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I giggled and knew exactly who it was. My dear husband Miguel.

"You're going to be late if you don't hurry." I said as I finished up washing the dishes.

"It'll be worth it." He said as he started to lay soft kisses on my neck. "Plus, I don't want to go to work without my lab partner." He said as he started to caress my waist.

I smiled and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. How is it I am blessed with such a gorgeous husband and have two beautiful kids? It seems too good to be true. "Want me to go with you then, together?"

He looked at me with those hungry, temting eyes. I knew exactly what he wants. His gaze moves from my eyes to my lips. He leanes close and placed a soft, tender kiss upon them and chuckled softly. "Please~" He begged. "I don't want to go into work without my wife, my partner beside me." He said as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smiled wider. "Oh, alright." He chuckled again and gave me a quick kiss before letting go and turning to the kids. He took a few pieces from their pancakes. The kids fought back and playfully slapped Miguel's hand as he was taking bigger pieces from their food. I chuckled to myself and as I was about to grab my purse, there was a loud knocking sound coming from the front door.

Miguel turns to me, he felt it too. That feeling of something isn't right. "Go take the kids to the back door." He whispered.

I nodded and grabbed my kids by the hands and started to speed walk to the back door, but when we go there, the same banging was going on too. I quickly went back to the kitchen where Miguel stood with a gen 5 Glock 19. But the baging suddenly stopped.

"Mr. and Mrs O'Hara," The voice behind the door said. "Please open the door so we can talk and make a deal." The voice sounded familiar. Almost like I've heard it before. "Maybe you don't recognize my voice, but maybe you'll recognize my looks." He chcukled and after a few moments of silence the door broke open. Miguel and I huddled around our kids to protect the from the pieced of the door and other pieces.

I looked up and saw Kingpin. His massive body and his small head. He was weairng his black tuxedo and his mutant body guard beside him. "Kingpin?" I said as I was wondering why he was here. We used to work together, but when he wanted to go too extreme and bring his wife and son back, I decided to quit.

He chuckled and had that menacing smirk like he always did when he was about to do something dangerous. "Y/N, we meet again. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but you know me," He lit a cigar and placed it between his lips before he smoke again. "I just can't seem to let go of the past." He then placed the tip of the cigar in his mouth and started to smoke inside my house. "I know you and your husband have been working on something. Rumor has it, you can go to any dimension you want and have no problems." He chuckled.

I stood up, Miguel tried to hold me back, but I knew Kingpin, he wouldn't hurt me, he needs me. He would never kill those who are uselful to him. "Fine you want the honest truth?" I asked as I walked up to him. A few feet away from him. "Yes, we have been working on a device to go to any dimension in the universe, but there are massive problems."