Chapter 9

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MIGHT NOT BE FOR READERS

Miguel's POV

I slept peacefully. I haven't slept this good in what felt like ages. Y/n being here made me feel...whole again. Without them I couldn't sleep. All these years without them...was the longest. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, I couldn't even work properly. But now...now I finally have them back, and I don't plan to lose them again.

I woke up to a weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw their cute head on my bare chest. Their hand was wrapped around my torso, and they clung to me like a Koala. How adorable.

I chuckled softly. I held them closer to me and closed my eyes, then suddenly I felt them move. Shit. I must have accidentally woken them up. "Mmmm." They said as they rubbed their eyes.

I chuckled softly. "Oh~ I'm sorry, princesa. I didn't mean to wake you." I said as I kissed their head.

They turned their head to look at me. That beautiful smile of theirs. It has got to be the best thing I have ever seen in my life. "Hi, baby~" They said in the god damn cute sleepy voice of theirs. "You didn't wake me."

I kissed their soft lips. They felt so good. Forget coffeee, all I needed was them and that fucking gorgeous smile of theirs to wake me up. "God, you're so fucking beautiful." I said as I gazed into their gorgeaous eyes.

They blushed and giggled. I could listen to that giggle of theirs for the rest of my life. It was the most beautiful sound I could ever hear. "You don't look too bad yourself." They said. They then got up and straddled my waist as I was laying down. Their soft, tender legs at my side, holy fuck they didn't have any underwear on, and dear god, that shirt I gave them made them look so fucking small. Like a little mouse. My little mouse. "Although, your hair is so messy." They said with that smile of theirs.

I smiled and leaned up and kissed their soft lips again. I laid back down and looked up at them as they sat on me, straddling me down. "Oh is it now?" I chuckled and smiled softly as I gazed up at them.

They placed their hands at the side of my face. Their hands so small, it barely could cover my face. They caressed my cheeks, so gentle, so soft. I closed my eyes and leaned to their touch. "Yes, it really is. I almost forgot how messy your hair is in the morning." They said softly.

I chuckled softly and placed my hands on their thighs, close to their ass, and that's when I felt lines. I opened my eyes and slowly moved the shirt up. There they were. All the scratch marks on their ass, their thighs, their waist. God, I should feel bad...but it only makes me so fucking hard. "How do you feel?" I asked a bit concerned and horny at the same time. I tried to control myself, but I think they knew just how turned on I am by my marks.

They shrugged and giggled. "I feel great." They touched my hand that was on their waist. "I like the marks. It just proves who I belong to." They bit their lower lip. Fucking hell, this man/woman. Don't they know I'm trying to hold back?

I groaned and caressed their waist. "If you say such things like that again...I won't be able to hold back." I said in my sleepy voice.

They giggled. "Then why don't I relieve you, yes?" They said as they moved down my body to my lower region. Oh fuck. "Do you want me to?" They asked in that seductive tone. They knew exactly what they were doing. And dear god...I fucking loved it.

I nod and closed my eyes. "Yes, baby~ Oh fuck, yes." I groaned.

They giggled and gently pulled my boxers off my body. My dick swung in the air; so fucking hard. "You're so hard for me." They said in that tone again. Jesus fucking Christ. Just their voice alone like that could get me more hard. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you." They placed their soft, small mouth on my cock.

Ugh. Oh fuck. Their mouth on my dick. I don't think they could even fit it all in their mouth. Jesus~

I opened my eyes and saw their ass perked up in the air as they sucked on my dick. They were looking at me as they struggled to fit my cock in their mouth. God, I nearly came at just the sight of them like that. "Oh, mami~" I moaned.

They then slowly started to move their head, up and down. So warm, so slow. It felt so fucking good. "You taste so good, baby~" They said as they came back up to breathe. They went back down and this time...they went faster. Up and down, faster and faster.

"Oh fuck~" I moaned once more. Jesus they felt so good. I gripped their hair and held it tight. I started to thrust my hips into their mouth, whilst moving their head down and up on my cock. God, I think I'm about to....oh fuck. "I'm going to....Ah~" I moaned and I went faster. Slurping noises were made as their mouth was too small to fit around my massive cock. But soon they moved their head faster. Faster than I was moving their head. Then suddenly I felt the edge. God it came so fast. I could barely breathe. "Ah~ Fuck~" I moaned and suddenly I came into their mouth. My breathing hitched and my cum spewed into their sweet, sweet mouth.

They took their mouth off of my dick and held their mouth open. My cum dripping from their tongue. I grabbed my shirt and pulled them into a passionate kiss. I could taste my cum on their mouth and their sweet taste on my lips. They break the kiss and smirked. "You taste so good~" They said in that seductive tone again.

I chuckled. "God, I don't think I have ever felt...that satisfied by just your mouth in a long time." I said as I smirked at them. They got up and walked to the bathroom. Their hips swayed in a movement that was almost hypnotizing. "What are you doing, mi amor?" I asked breaking the hypnosis from their perfectly formes hips.

They giggled and when they reached the doorway, they turned their head ever so slightly to look at me from the corner of their eyes. "I'm taking a shower. If you're up for it...you can join me." I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Woah,~" They giggled again. "Someone's eager."

I felt like a damn dog about to get a treat. "I couldn't help it. My body just knows what it wants." I chuckled.

They smirked and went on their tippy toes to wrap their arms around my neck. I placed my hands on their waist, and squeezed gently. "Oh realy?"

I nodded. "Yes, I want you. More than ever. And dear god woman/man...seeing your body like this in my clothes only makes me hungrier for you." I chuckled low and bent down to whisper in their ear. "And you remember yesterday what happened when I was hungry."

I bent back up and saw how red their face was. "And maybe I want that." They said as they looked at me past their eyeslashes. Giving me those damn doe eyes that makes my knees weak.

I chcukled and shook my head. "You're just asking for a death wish, aren't you?" I asked.

They tilted their head and smirked. "Maybe I am."

Fucking hell. I closed the door behind me and kissed them. I lifted them up and carried them to the bath tub. I turned on the water and pinned them against the wall under the shower head. The water drowning me in water, but I didn't fucking care. Their clothes still on, but dear god I could feel their area pulsing for my cock.

"I fucking love you, princesa." I said in a low growl.

Miguel O'Hara x Y/N O'HaraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara