Epilogue

It's been a few months since everything has happened. Spot has been destroyed, you have fully rcovered from your injuries, and you are now a whole family again. Everything is the way it should be.

Your kids still stay at Aunt May's house as Miguel and you have been going through dimensions saving the multiverse. You two have been inseperable since the incident. In fact, Miguel won't even let you go on a mission without him. He always has to be by your side. He is afraid if he takes his eyes off of you for even a second, something bad might happen.

He's just overprotective of what's his. He won't let anything happen to his property. He won't let anything touch his angel.

Though, it's been hard trying to be the hero you are, you have found ways to go on missions on your own. Sure, you might come back with a few scratches, but it happens to everyone. But even a single scratch on you worries Miguel.

You are worried he might be too worried about you. It's time you two have talked about it.

"Miguel, can I speak to you for a minute." You said as you pulled him to a room at Aunt May's house, pulling him away from the kids as they were playing cards.

You close the door and lock it. "What is it, mami?" He asked as he takes your hands in his.

You sighed. "Miguel, I know after that accident with Spot has been a hard time for you, but I need you to let me do my own thing." You said as you gently squeezed his hands.

He looks at you confused. He genuinely doesn't see how overprotective he is of you. "What do you mean, mi amor?"

"You won't let me go on a mission unless you are with me. There have been several times Peter or Jessica or even the younger ones have been in situations that could have hurt them, but when I offer my help you refuse and leave them to handle it on their own." You sighed. "I'm worried you are afraid the situation with Spot will happen again, but it won't."

He shook his head and pulled your hands to his chest. "It could happen. I wasn't there for you when it happened. I want to be with you every time to prevent that from happening." He gently kissed my knuckles. "I don't want to lose you."

You smiled softly. "I don't want to lose you either, but I need you to relax. I feel as if I am being babied around by my own husband. I just want to be the hero that I am." You said softly.

He sighed. "I...I just want to protect you, princesa." He kissed my hands again.

You nodded and kissed his cheek. "I know, and you are doing such an amaizing job at doing it, but I need you to relax. If something like Spot happens again we will be by each others side to protect each other."

He smiled soflty and kissed your lips softly whilst grabbing you waist. "I just love you too much." He kissed you rlips again, lingering them longer this time.

You smiled and broke the kiss. "I know, and I love you more."

He sighed and nodded. "I'll...ease up more. I won't be to overprotective."

You smiled. "Well, I still find it hot when you protect me like I'm your property." You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He chuckled. "Oh really?"

You nodded. "Yes, I find it incredibly hot."

He lifted you up and placed you on the bed. He pulled your pants off and threw them across the room. How unexpected. "Then I suppose you'll like it when I leave marks on your precious body, claiming you as mine?" He then ripped your shirt off and threw it across the room, landing next to your ripped pants.

He bent low and kissed your inner thighs. "Mmmm~" You said as you smiled and bit your lower lip.

He chuckled and kissed higher and higher until reaching your sensitive area. He watched your body squirm under his soft kisses and licks. He couldn't get enough of how precisous you are to him.

He started to suck and lick your area, then slowly insterted his large fingers inside you. He kissed and sucked as he started to finger you and lick your sensitive area. He couldn't get enough of your moans, your gasps, you screams.

He went a bit faster, and faster. He could tell just this three fingers inside you were enough to reach the edge. He felt your walls tightening around his fingers. "That's it princess, cum on my fingers. Be a good girl/boy and cum on my fingers." He went faster and faster, sucking harder and harder.

"Ah~ Oh fuck, Miguel~" You moaned and came on his fingers.

He chuckled and licked your seetness of his fingers then kissed you. "I'll get you some clothes." He walked out and went to get you some clothes.

He really is special to you isn't he? He really know how to please you, to make you happy, to make you smile, not to mention to make you cum on him with little effort. He really is something else.

And now you are happy. Being the hero and the happy wife/husband of the man of your dreams. Everything is perfect. No one is ever coming between you two, for you two will forver be in love.