𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

Miguel and Y/N laid in bed together. Miguel held on to Y/N, bringing their back closer to his chest as his grip around her waist tightened slightly. Then he slowly woke up. Once seeing his lovely wife/husband beside them in his arms, he smiled softly. Then he felt something run through him. The smell of her/his hair, the way their bottom rubbed agiainst his erection, they way their body look absolutely delectious in the morning.

His breathing became slightly heavier as he sat up slightly. "Mi amor, are you awake?" He asked as he looked at their face. Once hearing and seeing no response, he lifted the sheets slightly and slowly pulled down his boxers. He gribbed his cock and slid it between Y/N's thighs. He growled and slowly started to move his hips back and forth, thrusting softly between their thighs. "Ah. you feel so good, mi amor." He said in a low growl.

He then gripped their hips and started to go faster, he closed his eyes and felt him getting close. But there was movement. He stopped and opened his eyes only to see his wife/husband gripping the bed sheets and biting their lip. How long were they alseep? He thought to himslef.

"M-Miguel," Y/N said as they too felt just as horny as Miguel. "Why...Why did you stop?"

Miguel chuckled and in a swift motion, he lifted Y/N's legs over his shoulders and positioned himself between their legs. "I didn't want to wake you."

Y/N giggled and looked up at Miguel. "It's not even nine in the morning and you already want to fuck me." They chuckled. "Make it quick, I have to make the kids breakfast."

With that, Miguel ripped off their underwear and slammed his cock deep inside them. They both moan and groan. "Oh fuck." Miguel growls.

Miguel slams his cock in and out of their tight hole. Y/N arches their back and tears of pain and pleasure trickle in their eyes. But Miguel doesn't care. He goes fatser and faster. "S-Slow-moan-down." Y/N tires to say between moans.

Miguel chuckles darkly and grips their throat, not tight enough for it to hurt, but just enough to keep control. "You need to keep those moans quiet, mi vida." He didn't stop his fast and agressive thrusts. "Here, suck on my thumb. You need to stay quiet." He then put his thumb in their mouth and chuckled.
"Gods, you feel so good."

Y/N kept quiet for the most part, but Miguel went faster. He seemed to want to finish quick before the kids woke up or before they woke them up.

Miguel gripped their thighs that were against his shoulder and felt him reaching his climax. Y/n felt the same. They were so close, and with Miguel's hard and quick thrusts, they knew their orgasm would be pleasureable.

Miguel thrusted one last time. Pulling out far enough then slamming back into their hole. Y/N arched their back and screamed in pleasure while Miguel gripped their thighs painfully and came deep inside them.

He collapes beside Y/N and pants. "You-pants-are and angel, mi amor." He says between pants.

Y/N chuckled and looked at him. "And you, my dear husband, are a beast."

Then there came a knock at the door of their bedroom. Miguel pulled the covers over them and cleared his throat. "Come in."

The door opens and two kids walk in. Gabriella and Dante enter the room with sleepy eyes. "Mama/Papa Papa?" Gabriella said tieredly.

"Yes, Gabriella?" Migule said as he slowly slipped up his boxers under the covers. "What's the matter?"

Gabriella yanwed and leaned against Dante who wrapped his arm around her. "We heard someone scream and got scared." Dante said.

Miguel smirked and held back his laugh. Y/N nudged their side wich caused Miguel to chuckle loudly. "Nothing is wrong. Mommy/Daddy just had a nightmare. But "thankfully" daddy was here to help me." Y/N said as they tried to reassure their kids.

Dante nodded and turned Gabriella around. "See, I told you it was nothing." He said as they walked out the room and closed the door behind them.

Once they left, Migule bursted out in laughter. Y/N giggled and playfull punched him. "You and your needy cock." Y/N said as they giggled.

Miguel chuckled and laid down, pulling Y/N on top of them. "It has a mind of its own." He said as he smiled softly.

Y/N giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Miguel chuckled softly and gripped their hips. "I love you more."

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, it's been a while.

Since I love Christmas and I hope you all too, I decided to make Christmas Specials for this month. It won't be every day, but hope fully a chapter every week until Christmas. But I'll let you in on a little secret. On Christmas day (on Christmas Eve) I'll make one a special one of you ;) and Miguel.

I hope you enjoyed Love you all

XOXO Domique Lieber