Chapter 7

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, SLAPPING, SENSITIVE WORDS

Y/N POV

While Jessica was explaining the Spot situation, Miguel stood across from me staring at me in a look that sent chills down my spine. He looked so hungry for me. He looked as if he was about to lunge at me and eat me here in front of everybody. I crossed my arms and looked away. He, of course, would win the staring contest. That's his way showing what he said before...he'd actually do what he said he'd do.

"Any questions?" Jessica asked as she looked around the room for hands. No one raised a hand. "Great, everyone head to bed. We have a few days to plan this out, we'll need a good nights rest." She got on her motorcycle and left.

Miles came up to me, as did Hobie. Gwen and Pavitr stood by my side. "That didn't seem so bad." Miles said in a positive attitude.

Hobie chuckled and nodded. "You got that right."

Gwen giggled. "Say, Y/N, are you doing anything later? We were all planing to go to the cafe and hang on the roof." Gwen asked.

I smiled. "Are you sure, you all realize I'm an adult, right?" I asked. Would they really bring an adult with them to hang out?

Hobie chuckled. "That don't matter. You're cool."

"I like how you speak your mind." Pavitr said.

I smiled. "Aw, you guys are the best. Sure, I wouldn't mind wanting to tag along?" I walked with them to the cafe. They told jokes and Hobie and Pavitr bromanced along the way there. It was cute and funny seeing them being so close like that. Gwen and Miles talked. I can tell Miles had feeling for Gwen, while Gwen was still undecided. She's a stubborn girl.

Once we got to the cafe, we all sat in a booth in the back where we could sit alone and talk. Mainly becuase I know they will be loud to the point of getting us kicked out.

"So, Y/n, what's with you and Miguel?" Pavitr asked as he took a sip of his tea.

Everyone pace palmed their face and groaned. I giggled. "Well, he's my husband."

"Wait, really? That old man married a goddess/god like you?" He asked completely surprised.

I nodded and giggled once more. "Yes, if anything I was the one who got lucky. He's caring, protective, strong, handsome, and wonderful father." I said smiling to myself.

"Wait you have kids?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Dante, who is seventeen about to graduate, and Gabriella, who is fifteen and is about to go to her sophmore year. They grow up so fast."

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, but how did you two get seperated?" He asked shyly, knowing it might be as sensitive question.

I smiled softly. "Well, long story short, if it wasn't for his quick thinking and opening a dimension, the kids and I would have been dead. I was the one who created the dimension watches you all use and in that moment of chaos, he used it without even knowing what it could do." I took a sip of my coffee.

"But, look at the bright side. You're back with him. You are a family again." Gwen said as she rubbed my back. "Everything going to be fine." She said calmy and reassuring.

I smiled to her softly and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I'm back and I'm happy to be back with him. But let's not talk about me. Talk about yourselves. I mean Hobie why do you carry a guitar around with you everywhere? Are you prepared to join a band at any random moment in time?" I asked jokingly,

He chuckled softly and drank his tea. "Well, it's my greatest weapon. I can break glass with just one note if I wanted to. It helps me...get around y'know?"