Chapter 10 ;)

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER ONLY INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT ;) enjoy you thirsty animals~

Y/N's POV

We were in the shower. He had pinned me against the wall under the shower head. I had wrapped my legs around his waist and I still had the shirt he gave me from yesterday on. He kissed me passionately and hungry. I couldn't breathe, but fucking cares.

He gripped my thighs with his talons. It hurt so bad it felt so fucking good. He groaned and growled between each kiss he gave me. Each kiss he groaned against my lips. "God, I went to put my fucking cock in you so fucking bad." He growled against my lips as I could feel his cock getting hard.

I whimpered as I ached for it too. "I want it, baby." I whined. "I want it so fucking bad."

He smiled against my lips as he kissed me and broke the kiss. "I'm not holding back, mi amor." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

"I-I wouldn't want you to." I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear, my hot breath sending shivers down his spine. "I want you to fuck me like you have always wanted to. Don't hold back, baby." I said. I knew that probably wasn't the best idea, but I craved him more than ever. I needed him.

He smirked and I swear I could feel his dick growing right under me. "Remember, this was your doing...not mine." He then gripped under my thighs and spread my legs open, revealing my area once again. He shoved his dick inside me. So hard and so fucking fast. He took it slow and rough as he fucked me. He dick going in and out of my hole. Fuck~

He thrusted his hips deep inside my body, I swear I could feel it all the way in my stomach. "Oh fuck~" I moaned as he went deeper and deeper inside me.

He groaned and thrusted his hips more and more. His sharp talons digging dep into my thighs as he held them up and pinned me to the wall. He bent down and kissed my lips as I moaned loudly. "I am going to go past your limits, mami~" He growled.

I moaned again as I could feel his dick throbbing deep inside me. It was as if it was growing more and more, becoming harder and harder. How is this even possible? Oh, who cares, it felt so fucking good.

He picked up the pace, he was nearly slamming me against the wall as his thrusts became harder and rough. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I could feel my walls tightening around his dick. I could just feel myself reaching the edge. He groaned. He could feel it too, but he didn't stop. In fact, he picked up the pace. Going faster and faster, harder and harder. I was nearly there. I could just feel myself getting closer and closer...then. "Oh, fuck~" I moaned as I came on to his dick.

Shit, he didn't stop. He didn't slow down. He kept going. Oh fuck. "God, you nearly made me come that time," He groaned. "But I haven't even started." He went faster, slamming my hips into the wall as he thrusted harder. All of his dick reaching deep inside me. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

I groaned as I felt my body trembling. How much longer will he go on? He said this was only the beginnig...what did he mean by that?

Suddenly, I felt his cock twitch inside me. I felt his muscles tensing under my body. "Ah~" Then suddenly I felt something warm spewing deep inside me. He was breathing heavily and then his pace slowed down. He chuckled. "Let me wash your back for you, mami~" He set me down. My legs trembled. He caught me and turned me around. I placed my hands on the wall under the shower head and bent over. I had to hold myself up, but even my arms felt weak. "Oh, mi amor." He said as he grabbed a bar of soap and gently rubbed my back. He got lower and lower to the lower part of my back, and then he gripped my hips and pulled my ass to his hips. His dick on my ass as he had pulled me closer and rubbed my back with the soap. "I think I like this posittion." He said as he teasily thrusting his hips against my ass.

I groaned. I hated it when he teased me like this. "Stop...teasing me Miguel." I whined.

He chuckled and leaned forward. "Oh~ Is someone begging me to put it in? Oh, I thought you were better than this?" He said in a seductive low tone.

I whined. "Stop teasing me, Miguel." I said as he gripped my waist.

He chuckled again and teasingly placed his dick on the entrance of my hole. "Arch your back for me, princesa." He said in that tone again.

I did as he asked and suddenly he thrusted deep inside me, this time from behind. I let out a loud moan-gasp as he thrusted inside me. I couldn't contain the sounds that came out of my mouth each time he thrusted his hips against my ass.

He groaned as he gripped my hips and pulled my ass each time he thrusted. "Miguel~" I moaned, and suddenly as I moaned his name...he got harder. Fuck~

"God damnit woman/man. Moan my name for me again." He comanded as he thrusted harder this time.

I groaned and arched my back harder this time. "Oh, Miguel~" I moaned once more. He thrusted harder and harder. "Ah~" I couldn't control myself anymore. I came on to his dick once more.

He chuckled and picked up the pace again. He went harder, and faster. He didn't stop. Not for one second. He didn't break, until I felt his dick twitch. His muscles tensed and just like that, I felt a warm substance spew inside me. He pulled out and I could feel his warm cum dripping out of both holes.

If he let go of me, I might collapse to the floor of the bath tub. But he must have known, becuase he turned the water off and picked me up, bridal style. He walked us to the bed and tossed me on to it. I was covered in his love marks and his talon scratches. His cum continued to spew out of me as I laid on his bed. I think I was about to pass out. My body felt like clouds, and my body was aching sore. I don't know how much more I can take. Was this a mistake?

"God, mi amor. I want to cover you in nothing but my sweet cum." He said as he pulled my legs to him. He held my legs up and spread them, gripping on my ankles. "I hope you're ready for the rest of your morning." He said as he thrusted inside me, once more.

"Oh, fuck~ Ah~" I moaned. He thrusted again. "M-Miguel..." I tried to say as he fucked me restless. "I...of fuck....I don't know how much more I can take." I finally say.

He chcukled and only picked up the pace. "I don't want to hear it." He said as he fucked me harder. I felt myself reaching the edge, and just as my walls tightened around his dick. I finally came. I felt his dick twitch inside me and his muscles tensed, this time he pulls out and jerks off. His cumm sprays everywhere on me. Some even got on my mouth. "Oh fuck~" He chcukled again. "I'm going to have so much fun."

Oh no.

—————————————

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY. I AM LIVING OFF OF TWO HOURS OF SLEEP A SIX CUPS OF COFFEE

 I AM LIVING OFF OF TWO HOURS OF SLEEP A SIX CUPS OF COFFEE

Literally me rn ANYWAY hope you all enjoyed