Ch-3 Marriage day

After few days His family visits your home to fix the marriage date

Mrs jeon - Invitation cards will be distributed to all the relatives by the day after tomorrow.

Y/N'mom - The wedding hall has also been decided.Only the clothes of the bride and groom are left to be taken.

Mr jeon - It is our family tradition that the bride's clothes are given by her mother-in-law and father-in-law.

Y/n's dad - ok then groom's clothes are from our side.

After that day you and jungkook never met eachother Don't know why but your heart is saying that something is wrong with jungkook isn't he happy with this marriage but you ignored them

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

             THE WEDDING DAY

(Yn was getting ready in the makeup room and her parents were busy  preparing for the wedding.)

Y/n pov - why is my heart beating so fast.

Your makeup artist - Ma'am your makeup is done now you can change your clothes(you nodded with a smile and went to the trialroom to change the dress)

After changing the dress You saw your friends who turned out to be your bridesmaids standing outside the hallway.

jennie-ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygoshhhhhhhhhghhh y/n

lisa - omo yn you are looking gorgeous.

Rose - awww my baby

jisoo - hey you are looking sexy

Y/N - thank you so much my monkeys

Suddenly your mother shouted from outside

Y/n's mom - Come on childrens, all the guests have arrived.

lisa - okay aunty we are coming.

Y/N's pov

I am holding my dad's hand tightly but he is not complaining wind is blowing

I am holding my dad's hand tightly but he is not complaining wind is blowing. i see jungkook standing there without any expression. we reach near him. my dad gave my hands to jungkook. he finally hold my hand. he is looking very handsome.