ch-5 SURPRISE

The next morning you woke up and felt pain in your lower abdomen and also having a headache you ignored it and look around but Jennie was not in the room you took your phone from the sidetable and lookes at the time its 7 am in the morning suddenl...

The next morning you woke up and felt pain in your lower abdomen and also having a headache you ignored it and look around but Jennie was not in the room you took your phone from the sidetable and lookes at the time its 7 am in the morning suddenly you remember that you have to cook Jungkook's breakfast for this you have to go home.
you grab your phone and were going downstairs to find jennie suddenly you felt dizzy and everything went black Infront of your eyes, you fainted The phone that was in your hand was broken into two pieces.

IN KITCHEN

Jennie pov- I was making breakfast for Y/N suddenly I heard a loud thud I ran toward upstairs.

Jennie- Y/NNNNNNNN (she screamed and immediately took you to the bedroom and Sprinkle some water on your face )

Jennie- Y/N are you okay (she started crying and immediately calls the doctor)

Doctor arrived

Jennie- Doctor what happened to her.

Doctor- She has high blood pressure and she's so weak,she have to take care of herself I will write some medicines for her give it to her time to time)

Jennie - okay doctor

Doctor- okay take care of her I am leaving

jennie - okay doctor thankyou so much (he left)

After some hours you opened your eyes and saw crying jennie.

Jennie - Y/n you woke up,I was so scared Are you feeling okay?

Y/N - i am fine(in weak voice) i think i got my periods I have to take a bath.

Jennie - wait, i will give you my clothes and pad.

Jennie - here if you need any help then tell me until I will bring you some porridge.

on the other side

Jungkook was working on his laptop suddenly his phone started ringing

Jungkook - Why is mom calling me at this time, did Y/n told everything to mom? Nooo (he picked the call in fear)