Ch-11 JEALOUSY

After some time your mother-in-law came to the living room.

Jungkook's mom- jungkook today you both are staying here.

Jungkook- but mom i have a meeting.

Jungkook's mom- so cancel it. Is office more important than family?now you are going to be a father.I have called your father-in-law and mother-in-law at home today.

Jungkook- mom you are faster than the bullet train.

Jungkook's mom- I'm going to be a grandma. i so so so happy.I don't have time, I have to cook, take Y/n in the room.(she left)

Jungkook sign heavily and shook his head.

Jungkook- Y/N let's go to the room and take rest.(you followed him to the room)

you lays on the bed then he cover you with a duvet

you lays on the bed then he cover you with a duvet. and sat beside you and started working on his laptop.

After some times you woken up and saw
Jungkook is sleeping peacefully
so you went downstairs and saw your mom and dad in living room.
you ran toward them and hugged them.

Y/N's mom- i don't want to talk to you(she pouted)

Y/N's dad- princess your mom is mad at you why didn't you tell her about it.

Jungkook's mom- Mrs lee Now leave the anger and prepare for the party.we're about to have our first grandchild.

Jungkook's dad- ofcourse

(they all laughed )

Everyone decided to have a party next week.After some times jungkook came downstairs.

Jungkook's mom- jungkook you came
you know we are Throwing a party to celebrate your unborn child. So you give invitation to all your office staff, your business partners, friends okay.

jungkook-when is the party.

Jungkook's mom- Next week

Jungkook's dad- Now you have to take care of Y/n.take her to the hospital every week for weekly checkup okay