ch-4 His coldness

After some time Jungkook came out of the bathroom and went straight to the bed to sleep he ignored me like i am a ghost or something

Y/N pov

why is jungkook ignoring me is he not happy in with this  marriage? or does he love someone else does ?he still loves mia? no no no What am I thinking, he must have been tired, so he fell asleep early let him sleep Y/N
(then you went to take a shower after that You fell asleep right next to Jungkook)

why is jungkook ignoring me is he not happy in with this  marriage? or does he love someone else does ?he still loves mia? no no no What am I thinking, he must have been tired, so he fell asleep early let him sleep Y/N (then you went to take a sho...

THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up when the rays of the sun fell on my eyes. I looked around and there was no one there When I saw the time, it was 6 in the morning I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower after the shower I went downstairs where jungkook was fixing his tie.

Y/N - good morning jungkook.

jungkook - hmm

Y/N - just give me 10 minutes i will make your breakfast.

jungkook- No thanks (he went to office)

Y/N - but.... (After you say anything he went outside your eyes become teary you couldn't hold it anymore...tear started spilling out of your eyes never in your life someone ignored you like this you went to your bedroom and didn't know when you fall asleep while crying.)

After some hours

you were woken up by the sound of the phone when you saw the caller id its your bestfriend Jennie you picked the call.

                               OTP📲

Y/N- hello (in sleepy voice)

jennie- Y/N are you okay what happened to your voice (in worried tone)

Y/N - No, I just woke up from sleep, that's why( with a fake smile)

jennie- who sleeps till 12noon Ahhhhh Yesterday maybe brother-in-law didn't let you sleep the whole night( with a dirty smirk 😏)

Y/N - jennie can I talk to you later my head is paining.(you lied)

jennie - okay okay take rest bye(ends the call)

you got up from the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make lunch for yourself. after eating lunch you decide to unpack your stuffs After doing all this work you thought of making dinner.

on the other side.

At jungkook's office

jungkook is Working on his laptop then someone knocks on the door.

jungkook - come in(taehyung enters the room)

taehyung - hey buddy how's your married life.

jungkook - hyung please don't spoil my mind.

taehyung - cool bro cool did anything happen yesterday i mean....

jungkook - hyung please don't spoil my mood with that.