ch-6 HONEYMOON

Jungkook- What Honeymoon ?

Jungkook's mom- yes Is there is any problem.

Jungkook - but mom what about my office works.

Jungkook's mom- oh como'n jungkook.
always work work work. I'm tired  of this excuses here are the tickets and you both are going end of discussion. (she handed the tickets in Jungkook's hands)

Jungkook- Mom you always force me to do things i am mature now i can take my own decisions

Jungkook's mom- Jungkook no matter how mature you are ,i am your mother and you have listen everything i say stop arguing

Jungkook's dad- okay okay now leave this topic and enjoy your food.

After having dinner you felt a heavy pain in your stomach. because this is the second day of your periods the pain was increasing and you say goodbye to your in laws then you and jungkook leave the house (now you both are sitting in the car your stomach is paining like a hell)

 because this is the second day of your periods the pain was increasing and you say goodbye to your in laws then you and jungkook leave the house (now you both are sitting in the car your stomach is paining like a hell)

Y/N pov oh my gosh why its so painful i can't hold this anymore i am feeling weak.you held you stomach tightly

After half an hour you both reached your home.

Jungkook- Y/n you get off here I have to park the car in the garage.

Y/N - jungkook .....

Jungkook - hmm

Y/N - [tears started falling from your eyes] i am sorry.

Jungkook- hey why are you crying and sorry for what? (he said in worried tone)

Y/N - i....i..i stained y..our ca...r se...at.
( you started sobbing)

Jungkook - What stain and how? (asked in a calm voice)

Y/N - i am on my periods.

Jungkook - why are you crying for such a small thing i will get the car cleaned by tomorrow now stop crying. ( he wiped your tears) lets go to inside the house.

Y/N - but you are going to park the car.

Jungkook- i will tell the guard. now come outside

you are trying to stand up suddenly you felt yourself in air jungkook pick you up in bridal style you are shocked.

Y/N - Jungkook your clothes will...(he cut of)

Jungkook -  the clothes are not important ( he took you to the bedroom and made you stand)

Jungkook - now go take a bath i am going to change my clothes.( he went    downstairs)

Y/N went to the bathroom and took a warm shower while thinking about Jungkook's behavior you are feeling butterflies in your stomach but did he really cares about you or just pretending.