Our First Time

"You do realize that I'm a grown adult?! I can make my own decisions!" You said angrily at the green haired teen as he poured some liquid in one beaker to another.

"Correction, you're just a teenager!" Senku yelled in protest, causing some of the other science club members to look over. "Besides, that guy is a player, what I did for you was supposed to be for your own good!"

"Then that's my mistake to make! Besides, why do you care what happens to me anyways?! It's not like I'm your girlfriend!"

"Right, you're my lab assistant!" Senku fired back as he slammed the two beakers in his hands onto the lab table, almost cracking them.

"And your friend!" You yelled, your voice becoming higher and higher. You were so loud, you couldn't hear Taiju and Yuzuriha entering the lab.

"Ha! Keep telling yourself that, Y/n." Senku said with a laugh, "Take my advice, Y/n, all you are is my lab assistant! And that's all you'll ever be! Besides, who would wanna be friends with someone like you?! All you do is stick to me like glue, yell at me for no reason, and barely be my lab assistant! This little idea you have, of being my friend? It's all a lie! Besides, it's not like you have any feelings anyways!"

There was a long pause between the two of you, it was so silent, it could be cut easily with a knife.

"I-I'm not your friend...? I-I never was? S-So our whole f-friendship was a l-lie?" You sniffled, tears springing from the corners of your eyes. That's when Senku realized that he took it too far. His crimson red eyes widening in fear. He had made you cry before, but not like this, not in a way to hurt your feelings. He knew deep down you had feelings, but he was so heated in the moment, he lost control over his words. "I-I HATE YOU!" You screamed at the scientist, hitting him by throwing an empty beaker at the scientist, and storming out of the science lab.

"That wasn't really nice, Senku!" Yuzuriha said, kneeling down to pick up the broken beaker pieces.

"Yeah man," Taiju but in, "Not cool."

"She'll get over it..." The scientist said, rolling his eyes, but deep down he knew he had hurt you and felt awful about it. He knew that he needed to apologize to you whenever he got the chance. And he decided that chance was now. "I'm gonna go to class early today, see you two later," He said, taking off his lab coat and gloves, folding them up and putting them into his cubbyhole before leaving the science lab.

Once he was out of the science lab, he looked around for you. He started off with looking by your locker, then the cafeteria, and other places you hid after your many fights with him. But he knew that he had hit a nerve today as he searched for you. He later concluded that you had left school before they locked up the front gate of the school. This meant he had to wait till school was over to talk to you.

He tried in several attempts to call and text you, but you kept him on "read" the entire day. This only made Senku worry about you even more. You two would've made up by now, but today he really hit a nerve. He had to apologize to you big time.

***

Once school was finally out, Senku skipped his usual time after school in the science lab and headed straight to your house.

When he arrived at your house he banged on the front door. When you didn't open the door after a few minutes, he began to worry about you and your well-being. He then remembered the key you had showed him on one of his many visits, he remembered you hiding it in the fake rock in the middle of the rock bed you had by your front door. The scientist found the rock, unscrewed the cap off the pill bottle and retrieved the key from it. He put it in the lock and opened the door.