Y/n Can't Sleep Without Sex

You sighed in frustration as you gazed out into the vast ocean. The scent of the ocean filled your nose as you inhaled. You were the only one, besides Ryusui and Francois, who was up at this time of night. Or so you thought...

Laying your head down on the side of The Perseus yacht, closing your eyes, listening to the waves crash against the boat.

"The hell are you doing up so late?" A voice said from behind you, making you turn and face the source of the voice.

"I could ask you the same question! What are you doing up?" You said with your hands on your hips.

"Just getting some fresh air, the project I'm working on is a big one." Senku said. "What are you up for?"

"I-I...I can't sleep..." You said, shifting your gaze to look away from the scientist.

"You can't sleep? That's what's keeping you up at this hour?"

"Y-Yes..." You said, ashamed of the true reason why you couldn't sleep.

Said scientist quirked his eyebrow up, he knew something was up, even though he was bad at relationship stuff. He watched as you twiddle your thumbs, nervously. A lukewarm liquid rolled down your inner thigh. You did your best to try to hide it, too embarrassed for Senku to see it. You squeezed your legs a to conceal the liquid running down your legs.

"Y/n?" The scientist reached out to grab your shoulder. Confused on why his girlfriend had been acting so weirdly.

Suddenly, a sweet smell hit him, a smell he knew very well. And it only appeared when you were turned on. His own sexual organ grew bigger and leaked some pre-cum. The scientist shifted his loose pants, making them appear loose to hide his erection.

"Y-Y/n?" The scientist repeated, but before he could say anything, you twirled around to face him and pressed your lips onto his forcefully, as well as your body. You could no longer keep yourself from holding back. Senku was hesitant for a few seconds, goosebumps began to form along his skin when he felt your hand run down his chest and grab his dick, massaging it with your palm. The green haired teen hummed, placing both his hands to grip the side of the yacht. The kiss broke for a big gulp of oxygen then slammed back together. You wrapped your arms around the scientist's neck, closing any remaining gaps between the two of you.

Senku let out a growl, and in one swift movement, pressing you against the side of the yacht. Almost reading his mind, you jumped up onto the side of the said boat, wrapping your legs around his waist. The scientist ran his free hand along your thigh, getting you excited as well. And it wasn't the same exciting thing when it came to science.

Even though what the two of you were about to do was really exciting. In the sexual way, of course.

You released a hum as Senku ran his hand up your school uniform skirt. You had to break the kiss by pushing the green haired teen off of you. You jumped off the edge of the yacht and dove into his arms to attack his neck with a mixture of kisses, licks, and sucks. The scientist's breathing hitched and the grip on your waist tightened. "Let's take this to the bedroom, Senkie~" You mumbled against your boyfriend's neck.

An evil look spread across the scientist's face, the same face he makes when he's about to do something really exciting! A face you've learned to love. On the way to your bedroom on Ryusui's yacht, you both pressed each other against the walls, kissing each other passionately. Once you two reached your room, Senku pushed you against the door while you reached your hand behind you to find the door knob. It was a little hard to concentrate when your boyfriend ran a hand under your shirt and played with your right bosom while he too had a turn at playing with your neck.

You eventually found the doorknob and opened the door. After closing the door and locking it, you both resumed your make out session. Senku ended up dominating you (of course) and pushed you onto the bed, climbing up on top of you. Your lips reconnected with each other for a short moment before your boyfriend pulled the red scarf around your neck on your sailor uniform and lifted your top off. From there, he kissed down your neck, suckling on certain parts of your skin.