Spoiling Him

"Mmm!" The green haired teen hummed as he drank the very last drop of his bowl of ramen. Y/n, his girlfriend, smiled as she watched her lover finish the last of his food. "That was some good ramen."
"Are you going to get dessert?" Y/n asked, a smirk creeping across her face, "Shall I give you some recommendations?"

Noticing the look on her face, the scientist used his palm to hold up his head, mirroring his girlfriend's position. "What did you have in mind?"
The smirk on Y/n's face stretched into an evil grin as she played with one of the utensils while coming up with something mischievous. She was hungry, but not for a simple chocolate cake! And she could no longer wait.

Pretending to accidentally drop her spoon, she went underneath the long table cloth to retrieve the said utensil. But once she was under the table cloth, she crawled over to inbetween her boyfriend's legs, surprising him when he felt his belt being unbuckled and his zipper being yanked down.
Senku looked down, lifting the tablecloth to see his girlfriend undoing his pants. "Y-Y/n?!"

"Keep it down!" Y/n hushed, placing a finger to her lips then continued to undo his pants.
"What are you doing?!" Senku whispered, worrying about anyone possibly seeing her under the table.
"Giving you your dessert~!" Senku's girlfriend said in a seductive voice, causing Senku's dick to harden even more.

"Isn't that the other wa-ah!" Senku cut off when Y/n finally freed his dick and put the tip into her mouth, sucking on it. The scientist immediately covered his mouth with his hand, muffling his moans with his palm.

"Hmm~" Y/n hummed, pulling the tablecloth back down then took the dick deeper into her mouth.
Senku's breath hitched, feeling his cock go deeper and deeper into his girlfriend's mouth. He did his best not to shove his dick deeper into her throat, suppressing his want to buck up his hips into her mouth.

The scientist firmly gripped the edge of the table as his dick continued to go further into his girlfriend's throat. Once her face met his stomach, she held the dick in her mouth for a few seconds. Her tongue messing with his dick's frenulum, licking the highly sensitive part in a clockwise and counterclockwise motion with the tip of her tongue.

The green haired teen looked around while he continued to press his palm to his mouth to muffle his amazing sounds that Y/n loved to hear. To reward him, she pulled his dick out of her mouth and began to suck lightly on his testicles. While she did this, Y/n used her right hand to stroke Senku's dick.

Some pre-cum leaked from the tip, which Y/n quickly licked up then went back down to worshiping her boyfriend's balls.

Hearing the sounds of pleasure leave Senku's mouth, causing Y/n to become wet down in her nether regions. Her insides and vulva practically begging for attention. She had to move her free hand down to play with her clit and vulva. She wished it was Senku, who was playing with her nether regions, but she made due and imagined him doing it to her. She herself moaned, covering her mouth with her palm as well.

Once she fully worshiped Senku's balls, she moved back up to the dick, which was leaking a lot more pre-cum, telling her that her boyfriend was really enjoying what she was doing, despite them being out in public. Thank goodness she chose to go out to eat at a dark restaurant and sit at a table in the back of the restaurant.

"F-Fuck~" Senku cursed while Y/n suckled on the tip of his penis. His grip tightening the edge of the table, tighter and tighter. So tight that his knuckles began to turn white.

"Hmm~" Y/n hummed, allowing the tip of her tongue to dig into Senku's urethra, trying to lick every last drop of pre-cum that spilled out of the tip.
Y/n's hand continued to stroke the scientist's dick up and down, her thumbs holding the back of his dick, rubbing the frenulum with each stroke.
Keeping a straight face, as his girlfriend worshiped his cock, was pretty hard to do. Especially when she rubbed the tip of his dick with her thumb, back and forth, back and forth. The scientist nearly groaned out loud when he felt fingers go under his balls and finger Senku's ass.

This caught the scientist by surprise, but he didn't resist this feeling due to this being done to him before by you. 'Some men like their prostate toyed with! Straight or not. Prostate stimulation actually makes a man feel good!' You smiled mischievous at the memory, remembering Senku's first time having his prostate played with.

The scientist bit down on his lips so hard he drew blood. He had to cover his mouth with his hand once more as he felt Y/n's middle finger enter his anus. It was really tight inside of him. 'Was he even ready for ass stimulation? Or should I have prepared him better?'

"Mmmph! Y-Y/n~"Senku groaned into his palm.
While playing with her boyfriend's anus, trying to find his prostate, Y/n went back to sucking on his dick. She teased him by putting the full length into her mouth/throat without gagging. Senku couldn't take it anymore, grabbing his girlfriend's head from under the table, shoving the remaining length inside of her mouth. She gagged softly but did her best to carry on with it because she knew Senku was close to losing his composure.

Y/n placed both her hands on his inner thighs, making Senku feel shocks of pleasure spread all over his body. The scientist leaned back in his chair, not caring about anything at the moment, not the looks, him exposing him and his girlfriend, etc. The only thing he could focus on was moving Y/n's head back and forth, each time his dick went in, it hit the back of her throat, earning a small gag from her.
Forget about losing composure, he was nearly about to moan out loud and give away what was going on under the table. He nearly moaned when Y/n swallowed the whole cock, her face meeting his green pubic bush, making his dick go deeper than it ever could. She also had found his prostate and jabbed it hard a few times. And that was it for Senku, he pressed Y/n's head to his crotch, thrusting his hips in and out a few times before exploding in her mouth.

Due to how deep Senku's dick was in her throat, she swallowed every last drop. The scientist gripped Y/n's hair tightly as he came, bucking his hips into the air a few times. While he did that, Y/n jabbed his prostate a few times, getting him to completely empty himself. And judging by his panting and soft moans, he really needed that.

Y/n wiped the remaining cum in the corners of her mouth before slipping back up into her chair, looking at how dazed over Senku was. It made her giggle.

"Y-You're..." Senku mumbled something that was barely audible to you.

"Huh?" You cocked your head in wonder.
"Y-You are soo next~!" Senku whispered in his sexy tone that you loved so much. It was like his serious tone but with a hint of playfulness. A smirk creeped across Y/n's face as she raised her hand into the air.

"Check please!" Y/n beamed.

A/n: Sorry this took soo long! I was in a mental health hospital for a month or two. I'm nearly finished with the new My Harem of Demons chapter. And Senku x Reader: Dr. Stone newest chapter. Please bare with me. Thanks. Hope you all have a great day/night!