Hot Springs

"A hot spring?" The green haired teen asked, pouring some chemicals into another glass beaker, while you took notes on a clipboard next to him.

"Yep!" You said happily, "Taiju wants to try to make a move on Yuzuriha at the hot springs and asked if we could accompany him and help him ask her out!"

"Tch," Senku breathed out, "It's been how many years and the big oaf still hasn't asked her out?"

"Oh, be nice, Senku!" You said, lightly shoving his shoulder playfully. "It took you how many years for you to confess to me that you love me?"

"Th-That's different!" Senku said, a small blush forming across his cheeks.

"Mhmm?" You hummed, not believing a single word that came out of his mouth. You then placed the clipboard down on the lab table, making the said scientist look over at you with a curious look on his face. "Did I mention that it is a couple's hot spring? Which means we can have a little fun while Taiju and Yuzuriha do their thing."

"Heh, heh, heh," Senku chuckled. "A little fun you say?"

"Mhmm!" You hummed again, throwing your arms around the scientist's neck, standing on your toes to match his height.

The said scientist put down the vials into the holder then placed his gloved hands on your hips. You two collided for a soft, slow kiss. Your hands traveled their way down from around Senku's neck, to his chest. Senku's hands also did their own traveling, but going up to rest on your back, pulling you more into the kiss. The two of you parted for a second for air but then went back to kissing. You giggled as Senku glided his tongue across your lip, making you part from the kiss and place a single finger on his lips.

"Save it for tonight, lover boy," You teased, slipping out of his hold and picking up the clipboard once more. "We've got an experiment to finish."

"Yes Ma'am," Senku complied and picked up the vials from the holder and continued on with his experiment

***

"Alright!" The brunette said happily, pumping his fist in the air as you and Senku followed him and Yuzuriha into the small little hotel that had a hot spring in the back for two people. "Let's get our hotspring on!"

"Yeah!" You shouted, pumping your own fist into the air, earning an eye roll from your boyfriend as he pushed past you two and slid a small card in and out of the lock on the door handle.

"Wow!" Yuzuriha exclaimed, "Look at this place! It's so pretty!"

"Yeah," You agreed, "Nice pick on the hotel, Taiju,"

The small hotel had an ancient Japanese Dojo look to it. The main room was a common area that had a kitchen attached to it with two other rooms branched off to the side. One being yours and Senku's room, while Taiju and Yuzuriha had the other.

"So the girls have their own rooms while the boys have theirs...cool..." Yuzuriha said nervously.

"As if," Senku said as he dug his pinky into his ear, "One of the rooms is for me and Y/n... You and Taiju will take the other one."

"Huh?!"

"It's okay, Yuzuriha, I'm sure you and Taiju will have a lot of fun." You giggled.

"What fun? The big oaf is too scared to even tell Yuzuriha he likes-" You cut the scientist off by placing a hand over his mouth and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him over to the side.

"Keep it down, Senku! Let Taiju confess on his own!" You said as you placed a finger against your lips.

"We're sharing a hot spring too?!" You heard Yuzuriha yell from inside the other bedroom.