Picking A Side

Y/N was sitting on the stool at the Hestia familia'a home as everyone was staring at Y/N's back. 

Loki: This shouldn't be possible!

Hestia: How in the world could this have happened?

Loki then looked at Hestia with a look of anger in her eyes. 

Loki: It happened because you couldn't keep your hands off a member of my familia!

Hestia: He's not your member he's a member of my familia!

The two began to argue once more as Finn and Riveria examined his back. 

Finn: Riveria, can you read what's on his back?

Riveria nodded to Finn's question and began to read it. 

Riveria: it says here that Y/N is a level one.

Finn: I could tell. But are there any skills or magic that could allow this. 

Riveria kept reading what was on Y/N's back. She then saw something and squinted real hard at it. 

Riveria: I see something?

Finn: What is it?!

Riveria: It says Blessing Of Greed.

Finn: Never heard of a blessing like that. 

Finn then turned to Loki and Hestia, who were still fighting each other. 

Loki: He's mine! 

Hestia: No, he mine!

Bell and Finn then got between the two goddess to stop their fighting.

Finn: Alright Loki, that's enough. We need to talk about Y/N's situation.

Bell: Goddess Hestia, you need to calm down! Why don't we all take a seat and talk about this calmly!

Soon, everyone went upstairs, and the gods took a seat on the stage, and the rest took a seat on the pews.

Finn: Alright, now that we're all calm, let's discuss the problem we have. It seems that Y/N here has the blessing of two gods. Normally, this would be impossible, but it seems like it is.

As Finn was about to continue, he was soon interrupted by someone.

Ankh: That is due to his skill.

Everyone turned to see Ankh, who was at the entrance of the church. Soon, Ankh walked through the rows and stopped at Y/N, who was sitting at the front.

Finn: Ankh. I was wondering where you were.

Ankh turned to Finn with a grin on her face.

Ankh: Just watching from above.

Hestia: Hey, who is this chick!

Ankh turned to Hestia, who was pointing her finger at Ankh.

Loki: This here is Ankh. A spirit, I think. Anyway, you said something about a skill.

Ankh then nodded to Loki's questions and turned to Y/N. She then grabbed Y/N's neck and pulled him out of his seat, and turned his back to her. Ankh then grabbed the back of Y/N's shirt and pulled it up. She then looked at Y/N's back and began to look at his stats. She then pointed her finger at one section of Y/N's back.

Ankh: Here. This is the skill that I'm referring to.

Soon, everyone looked to where she was pointing.

Riveria: You're referring to Blessing Of Greed.

Ankh: Yes, this skill allows one to receive multiple blessings from gods and goddesses. Plus, the more blessings he has, the stronger he will get.