Some Things Need To Change

Y/N was at the tavern celebrating with Ryuu, Syr, Bell, Olivia, and Lily. Olivia soon raised her cup with a smile on her face. 

Olivia: Three- . Hic! Three chairs for Little Bell!

Y/N soon took the cup away from Olivia who was drunk. 

Y/N: Okay I think you've had enough. 

Olivia soon used her free hand and pulled Y/N up close with a smile on her face.

Olivia: Ahhh, don't be a party pooper!

Y/N(Mind): I knew this was a bad idea. 

A Few Hours Ago

Y/N was sitting watching Hestia getting ready to update Bell's stats while Bell was hesitant on taking off her shirt. 

Y/N: Uhh, Hestia?

Hestia looked at Y/N.

Hestia: Yeah.

Y/N: I don't mind you letting me sleep her for a couple of nights, but I have to know. Do I really need to stay here while your updating Bell's stats. 

Bell soon looked up with an embarrassed look on her face. 

Bell: I have to agree. I know we need our stats updated but you do know I'm a girl and he's, you know a guy. 

Hestia soon saw how embarrassed the two looked and soon an idea cam to her mind. 

Hestia: Oh, I understand. Y/N why don't you head upstairs and wait for me till I call you. 

Y/N soon got up quickly and began to run upstairs without saying anything. As soon as he was gone Hestia looked at Bell with a look on her face. 

Hestia: So do you really like him?!

Bell face soon blushed into a deep crimson. While also looking away from Hestia. 

Bell: I- . I-. I-. I don't know what your talking about!

Hestia soon began to poke at Bell's cheeks with a smile on her face. 

Hestia: Ahhh! How adorable! This has to be your first love! I can tell just by looking how red you've gotten. 

As Bell was trying to cover her face in embarrassment Hestia began to think to herself. 

Hestia(Mind): Love is such a beautiful thing. I hope I can experience it as well. 

A Few Minutes Later 

Bell had put her shirt back on and began to look at her stats. As she was looking Y/N was having his stats updated. 

Y/N: How's my status looking?

Hestia: Pretty good. In fact I think you two are going to be unstoppable. 

Y/N then looked to Bell who had a smile on her face as she looked that she had leveled up. Hestia soon got off of Y/N and handed him a piece of paper. Y/N took the paper and looked to see what his stats was now. 

Y/N: Level two. Heh, this is amazing!

Hestia soon smiled as Y/N looked at her. 

Hestia: Yup, I guess we should celebrate!

Y/N then looked at Hestia in question.

Y/N: But don't you have to work today?

Hestia soon realized the day and the time. She quickly grabbed her coat and head off. As she did she soon yelled in the distance.

Hestia: I completely forgot!

Y/N then looked at Bell who was laughing a bit lightly and looked at her.