Chapter 10

Spencer was heading to the bar to get a drink as he spotted Dex ordering a glass of tequila. Spencer went ahead and confronted Dex on the spot.

Spencer: Does my Uncle knows that you are drinking on the job?

Dex: Idk maybe? Maybe you run and tell him like a little bitch you are.

Spencer: {Spencer walks up closer to Dex with the anger on his face.} You don't want none of these smoke... I'll beat your ass! You're here to work not to drink tequila...You are an employee so how about you get back to work!

Trina: Spencer...What are you doing?

Spencer turn and see Trina, Josslyn, Jacquin and Emma staring at them along with Cameron and Dex's little brother Austin Heller. Everyone look's disappointed of Spencer while Dex just grins at Spencer.

Dex: Well if you excuse me I'm on a schedule and do backstage So....

Dex along with Austin, Jacquin and Emma walks off leaving only the four of them in the room. Josslyn shook her head as she was annoyed of Spencer.

Cameron: Spencer, What the hell man!

Spencer: What? He's not supposed to be drinking on the job!

Cameron: But, that's not your call!

Trina: What was that calling Dex employee?

Spencer: That's what he is, He is supposed to protecting my Uncle Sonny not drinking tequila shot."

Trina: Spencer stop....I can't- I can't believe this.

Spencer: Trina, Listen...

Trina: No, you listen! I hate when you act like this! Acting like some ugly entitled jerk lording your privilege around! I thought you were done doing that...I guess I was wrong. I hate that I always wrong about you god!{Trina walks off while Cameron follow her.}

Spencer: Trina, What!

Josslyn: Nice work Spencer. Once again you hurt Trina.

Spencer: Like you do with Cam.

Josslyn: Like you in position to judge. Every since you came back to Port Charles bring lovely Esme with you by the way...You cost nothing but misery! How about you do us a favor especially Trina go back to Europe and stay there....Because you an't shit just like your parents! {Josslyn smirks as she walks off.}

Spencer got really pissed off what Josslyn said and upset that he hurt Trina feelings.