Chapter 12

Kyle and Zende finally talked Spencer to get back to The Nurses Ball but Spencer continues drinking at the bar while still feeling upset to let Trina down. His cousin, Sam McCall walked over to check on Spencer because she knows something is bothering him.

Sam: Spencer, you burning at the bar.{Sam was looking what Spencer staring at as she noticed it was Trina} Umm..Are you just being a Cassadine or something actually up?

Spencer: I blew it with Trina, again.

Sam: Why? I thought you two was making progress...What you do this time?

Spencer: Trina caught argue with Dex about drinking tequila shot on the job and she got upset and hate that I'm being entitled jerk.

Sam: You can be entitled sometimes but I know Trina still cares for you Spencer and I know you do too. You need to make things right with Trina.

Spencer: What if she doesn't forgive me?

Sam: She will...She just want you be less of a jerk and be the man that she fell in love with. Don't let her walk away Spencer...Go after her.

Trina, Josslyn, Jacquin, Cree and Emma still chatting about Spencer as Trina expresses herself feelings about Spencer how he just go out his way to fight with Dex.

Josslyn: He's just being entitled jerk. He's overcompensating for his own insecurity by lording his-his imaginary status over the people who actually work for a living.

Trina: Yeah but...He wanted to do better and I really do believe that. Spencer was lashing out and Dex was the nearest target. Something is going on with him.

Cree: Like what?

Josslyn: You think Spencer is in trouble?

Trina: I'm not sure...But I'm gonna find out tonight. I'm not letting Spencer hide this from me anymore.

Jacquin: As you should! You and Spencer been through a lot together. I just hope that nothing but the best for you two.

Portia and her sister Tina Simmons have their one on one conversation as Portia tells her that Madea is a criminal and she is not going to do the same thing like her locked up in jail.

Tina: Speaking of Madea but...I invited her and momma to come.

Portia:Please tell me you're lying.

Madea: Cora! I don't know why you brought my ass in this bougie ass place! Where the hell is Portia!{Madea shouted}

Portia: I'm gonna kill you.

Tina: {she laughed and love to embarrassed her sister.}

Madea: Portia! Portia! Girl I know you see me! {she yelled on the other side of the room.}

Portia: Why does she have to yell on the other side of the room.

Madea:Hellur! {she smiled at Portia}