Labor Day Weekend Pt.1

A/N: This chapter has nothing do with the previous chapters. This is a Labor Day Sprina Special. Hope Everyone have a wonderful day.

Today is Labor Day and everyone is out celebrating with families and friends for the holidays. Trina Robinson is out with her family at The beach house as she invited Spencer to come with her. Spencer and Trina are more happier together than ever now that Spencer's father Nikolas Cassadine is back and raising Ace on his own. Esme got arrested and been sent to Pentonville after she fake her amnesia while got in a brutal fight with Trina at Laura's apartment. Trina managed to stand on her own as she finally got her hands on this drugger.

Spencer and Trina can finally be free and not to worried about any interruptions. Trina had her long black hair down; was wearing her green deep V neck short sleeves long dress with a pair of her beige high heels. Spencer had on a white V-neck sleeveless shirt with a silver chain around his neck and a silver watch with a pair of black shorts with a pair of black Adidas slides on.

Spencer brought some cases of Nestle Pure Life Purified water bottles and cases of drinks while Trina brought in some hamburgers and hotdogs buns. Trina knocks on the door as Spencer asks Trina do she thinks her mom will be okay with him being there.

Trina: Spencer it's fine! My mom is fine with you being here! Curtis, Marshall, Aunt Stella and everyone else is excited for you to come!

Portia opens the doors as she has a fake smile on her face when she sees Spencer but she greeted them politely but she was excited to see her daughter, Trina as she gave her a hugged.

Portia: Trina, honey I'm so glad you're here!

Trina: I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Taggert walks in as he was holding a big can of Budweiser beer as he smile to see his baby girl here.

Taggert: Hey baby girl!

Trina: Dad!

Trina rushed and gave her father, Taggert a big hugged. Taggert told Spencer it was good to see him as he tells him he could put the drinks in the kitchen.

Spencer: Thank You!

Taggert: Curtis, Marshall and TJ are outside grilling but , I'm letting you know Madea is in the kitchen.

Trina: Hold up....Madea is here?

Portia: Yes sweetie, sometimes she drives me crazy.

Madea was yelling from the kitchen as she asking Portia a question.

Madea: Portia! Where your seasoning and garlic salt! Because you know I got to have some damn seasoning food because I can't deal with your plain ass chicken!

Portia: Lord please help me...It's in the cabinet Madea.

Madea: Okay, where my damn granddaughter of mine and her fine white boyfriend of hers!

Trina: I'm here Madea.

Madea: Hey baby, girl bring your ass in this damn kitchen and give your Great-Grandma a sugar.

Trina went towards the kitchen with Spencer followed Trina from behind as he sat down the drinks on the floor. Trina's big sister, Cree along with Trina's grandmother, Cora and Molly Langsting-Davis was in the kitchen prepping the foods while Stella and Madea was cooking the food while having fly swatter around them to kill flies.

Madea: If someone else keeps leaving that damn open again while letting flies coming in...I'm gonna beat the hell out of someone!

Cree: That an't nobody but Deonte coming in and out the house.

Madea: That boy better choose to stay in or outside because I can't deal with these damn flies! He better not let me catch him or I'll beat his ass!

Trina got everyone attention as she ran gave Madea a hugged. Everyone was just excited to see Spencer and Trina here.

Madea: Look at my great-grand baby looking so beautiful! Watch out Beyoncé because there's a Queen in the building.

Cora: I know that's right, hey baby!

Trina: Thank You Madea, hey Grandma! Everyone this is my boyfriend Spencer Cassadine. *Trina held Spencer's hand.*

Spencer: Nice to meet you!

Madea: Lawrd hell mercy! Y'all didn't tell me he was that fine! Lord, Bam gonna act a fool in a minute.

Trina: Madea, please don't tell me you didn't bring Aunt Bam.

Spencer: Babe, Who's Aunt Bam?

Aunt Bam walked in the kitchen as she spotted Spencer in the room as she was way too excited as she shouted so loud.

Aunt Bam: Lord have Mercy! Who is this white chocolate?

Trina: Aunt Bam, this is Spencer my boyfriend.

Spencer: Nice to meet you Miss Bam

Aunt Bam: No it's my pleasure to meet you. You too fine! Make me wanna sing my song...🎶 Ugh, I like it like that
She workin' that back, I don't know how to act
Slow motion for me, slow motion for me
Slow motion for me, move in slow motion for me! *she trying to grind in front of Spencer*

Spencer was speechless as he waiting for Trina to rescue him. Trina told Aunt Bam to stop as she apologized to Spencer. Everyone was getting on Aunt Bam to quit being nasty.

Madea: I apologize for my friend being nasty, the guys are outside grilling.

Spencer told Madea thank you as he told Trina he will be outside with the guys if she needs him as he kissed her soft warm lips tenderly.

Spencer walks out the door as Madea questioned Trina about Spencer.

Madea: So, he's a Prince right?

Trina: Yes Madea he is?

Madea: Do you think he knows Prince Harry and Megan Markle? Better yet...I know he knows President Fitz. Girl you know how to pick a man. * she laughed*

Aunt Bam: What you said girl!