Chapter One

"SPENCER"! Freddie yelled up the stairs. "Carly and Sam are gonna be here any minute, what are you doing"?

"I'm Redecorating"! Spencer yelled back.

"What could you possibly redecorating"? Freddie yelled.

"The iCarly studio"! Spencer yelled back.

The reason Spencer was redecorating the iCarly studio was because he turned it into his own "Beevcoon" news station. All news about a creature Spencer saw while camping as a little Boy.

"Sam just sent me a text! They just walked in the building! Spencer you better finish"! Freddie yelled while running to the door.

"And, I'M, done"! Spencer said as he ran down the stairs!

Then Freddie ran to the door.

"In Five... Four... Three... Two". He said as he opened the door reveling two Girls.

"I'M Carly"!

"And I'M Sam"!

"And I'm Back Baby"! Carly said giving both Freddie and Spencer huge Hugs.

"I've missed you So much"! Freddie said.

"Sam, Did Cat come to"? Spencer asked.

"No. Cat dates home with her Nona, Goomer, and Dice". Sam said walking in the door.

"What's a Goomer"? Spencer asked looking confused as always.

"I'll explain later. She said to Spencer. So now that were all back together, I was thinking Maybe we could go to webicon"?

"Oh Yeah! It's the ninth anniversary of iCarly. So they invited us". Carly agreed with Sam.

"I don't know, the first year we went to webicon we got kidnapped, then second time we went Sam started a fan war. Who knows What's gonna happen this time". Freddie said.

"Oh be quiet Five Nights At Fredward." Sam said.

"Really"?

"Trying out something New. If you Wanna go to webicon say I"!

"Gibby"! Gibby said as he walked though the door.

"To webicon"! Spencer said.