Chapter Four

"I can't believe we're at webicon"! Bella squealed.

"I know right". Newt jumped up and down.

Bella, Newt, Troy, and Sawyer and walked in, and as the bulldogs walked in... the Thundermans walked in.

"Wow"! Max said looking around. "It's everything like I pictured it".

"I know right". Phoebe added.

As the Thundermans walked in, the iCarly crew walked in.

"Did we really have to stop just to get you that bandana with you face on it"? Freddie asked.

"Hey, I've only ever seen one other one of these. And I didn't have my purse". Sam said as she clenched her face bandana.

"Hey, all bandanas aside. Were all back together again. And we're at webicon. So please guys, behave". Carly said.

"Fine"... Sam and Freddie said.

Back inside the room where iCarly would be talking, Bella couldn't stop starting at the guy and girl in front of her.

"Hey could you please move your head? I can't see". Bella asked.

"Oh, sorry". The guy turned around and saw the girl. "Bella"?

"Max"? Bella asked shocked.

"Bulldogs"? Phoebe said as she turned around too.

"Thundermans"? Troy said as he looked forward.

"Oh no". Sawyer said, he immediately put up his glow sword to make sure no villains would come and take over his body or trap him again.

"I miss you". Bella said crying.
Max and Phoebe got up and sat next to Bella And The Bulldogs in the to open seats that were next to them.

Max and Bella immediately kissed.

"I'm sorry Troy". Sawyer whispered patting Troy's Back.