Chapter Three

Spencer and the gang borrowed Socko's RV, and Headed for HiddenVille. Carly thought to her self 'I wonder what's going to happen at Webicon this time.

Sam thought to her self 'I wonder if Freddie has any money so I can buy a Bucket Of Chicken at Webicon'.

Fredie thought to himself 'I Wonder Who'll Kiss Me First Carly Or Sam'.

Gibby thought to himself 'I really need to Remind Guppy to bathe himself'.

And Spencer thought to himself 'I wonder if I left my computer on that website'.

As they drove Spencer past a sign that said "Welcome To HiddenVille"!

__________
Max Thunderman sat in his lair on his computer when his phone beeped Leave It All To Me Jingle.

"That's Odd". Max said. "My phone only plays that when a iCarly notification comes in". He checked his phone,

To: Max ThunderMan (iCarly Premium Subscriber)

Message: iCarly Fans! Webicon is hosting a iCarly reunion, if you would like to meet the cast please get there by 6am tomorrow. And have you Webicon hat!

"Ahhhh"! Max screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What's wrong"? Phoebe said coming in Max's room.

"iCarly's having a reunion at webicon"!

"Ahhhh". Phoebe screamed as her and Max jumped up and down.

iCarly was one of the few things Max and Phoebe had in common.

"We gotta go see iCarly". Max said.

"How, we don't have tickets"! Phoebe said sitting on Max's Chair.

"Or, do we"? Max said using his teleconicis to make two Webicon Ticket Hats fly into his hands.

"Wow"! Phoebe yelled. "Were going to go see iCarly"!

"Ahhhhh"! They both screamed and jumped up and down together.