Chapter Two

"Did you guys hear"?! Bella ran into the Lone Starcade screaming to Troy.

"Not anymore". Troy screamed back.

"iCarly's doing a reunion at webicon"! Bella yelled jumping up and down.

Then Newt came running up to them, with the same news.

"Did you hear! iCarly is doing a reunion at webicon"! Newt yelled as He jumped up and down.

"I Heard". Bella said raising her hand.

"Ahhhhhh"! Bella and Newt screamed together.

"Why should we go"? Sawyer asked while stuffing his face with pizza.

"Because iCarly hasn't Made a show since 6th grade, and I really Wanna do this". Bella whined.

"But... we do tend to get in trouble everytime we go somewhere or do something". Newt said.

"What do you mean"? Bella asked.

"Well. Sawyer said wiping his face, making everyone sit down. Last spring I got turned into a mutant helper, then over the summer we went to Miami thinking we were going to have a good time, but we end up getting trapped".

"Just because that happened twice, that doesn't mean it could happen again". Bella nervously laughed.

"Now, you're dating the Son of Thunderman, and if we go to this thing How do we know he's not going to show up with a New villain to fight"? Troy said.

"Because webicon is in Hidden Ville this year, and trust me, I'm Sure we won't be seeing them". Bella said reassuring Troy.

"Why don't you ask Sophie and Pepper to take you"? Sawyer asked.

"Because, Sophie is sick. And Pepper never liked iCarly much. Bella said sitting down. Please guys, it would mean the World to me". She said doing the classic puppy dog face.

"Fine". The guys groaned.

"Yes! Love you guys!" Bella said as she left.

"So when are you planning on telling her that you have a crush on her, Troy". Newt asked.

"When the time is right".