Chapter Five

Chapter Week Starts From Now Until Next Friday! Enjoy the Return of iMeet Bella And The Thundermans!

"Excuse me, everyone". The introducer said as he got up on stage. "I give you, iCarly"!

The entire audience was filled with clapping as Carly, Sam, Gibby, and Freddie got up on stage.

"So, Max. What are you doing here"? Bella eyed him suspiciously.

"Uh, Phoebe, just absolutely loves iCarly! And me, being the Awesome brother I am, I decided to take her to see them"! Max quickly said laughing nervously.

"Yep, my brother... loves me that much". Phoebe said trying not to laugh.

As iCarly got up there on the stage, Newt started screaming like a crazy person.

"I love you Sam"! Newt yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Seddie!" Someone else in the audience screamed.

"Creddie!" Someone else screamed.

"Wanna fight?!" The first guy screamed.

"3:02, it's me and you pal!"

"Thank you guys"! Freddie yelled back.

"Oh my God, what happened to Freddie? He's even cuter than before"! Bella said to Phoebe.

"Oh you know it"! Phoebe said back.

Max getting, a little jealous, said "Boyfriend right here"!

"Oh calm down. You're cute too". Bella said putting her head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't put money on that, sister." Phoebe and Troy said in Unison.

"Okay, guys settle down." Freddie said. "There not listening, now what?"

Sam put her backpack on the table, "Don't worry." She said taking out two extra loud noise makers. "Mama came prepared." The second she fired them the sound bounced of every wall, which made most people be quiet.

Carly, unsure of what to do next, took the mic and said, "Thank you. So way questions?"

"I have one." said a guy standing in the middle of the room. "How many fireballs does it take to burn down webicon? One!" A fireball shot threw his hands and set the table on fire.

"Call security! Now!" One person said.

"Two," He shot one at the door.

Max shot up out if his seat and tackled him. While Phoebe put out the fire with her ice breath.

The villain pushed Max off of him in a huff.

Then all the lights when off, they could hear screams, and the it turned back on, it was only the iCarly crew, Max and Phoebe, and Bella and the bulldogs.

"You!" Sam pointed at Max and Phoebe. "What was that? And where did everyone go?"

Phoebe and Max honesty didn't even know how to answer.

"It's iCarly!" Newt yelled as he past out and fell to the floor.