PART 1 - When It Started

The music's was rocking hard, the night before new year was crazy, there was drunken men everywhere with their ladies. For john, he was dancing on the table with two ladies between him, he was drunk too, he was so drunk that he couldn't even walk properly, he even had to crawl if he had too. William, he was working in the bar, serving beers and cocktails. He was talking to his best friend Lee while serving, they also drink some with special glasses.

"Weeeeelcome to the party, boys! Enjoying yourself yet? Well I hope you do, because the party has only started! " One of the man standing in the balcony of the room, with his microphone on his tattooed hand shouted. He has a Mohawk hair and was dyed green. He has a lightning bolt scar on his eye and a funky looking attire.

As the party was going crazily, everyone was dancing, drinking and do lots of stuff. They even made a drinking contest in the corner of the room. That was when John was looking for more beer, he went to the bar and ordered some bottles of beer.

"Enjoying the party sir? Here's your beers. So, how is it going these days, what makes you that thirsty?"
"Look around you man? Now THIS is making me thirsty. Get it now punk?"

When John finished his sentence, he fell onto the floor. His glass bottle of beer broke as he fell, and he fell asleep as well.

"Poor fellow" said Lee while looking at him.
" Well too bad, no one give a damn about that dude, now where were we?"

"Now everybody! Listen up! Its almost midnight and you know what we should do before the time has pass. So get your beers out and together, We Cheer And Do The Countdown !"

Everyone was rushing to the bar to get some newly fresh beers to celebrate. They were born ready to open them.

"Now follow my lead... 3...2..."

At the last second, the entrance door was blown and flew open. Guards was rushing in with their rifles on their hand. Shooting the peoples everywhere. Lots of bloods can be seen in a distance.

William quickly pulled John's body under the table of the bar to take cover as John was just beside him.
They was under the table, hearing the peoples shouting, screaming for help.

Many people was dead after the rampage, the two survivals was still under the table until the leader of the guards has spoken.

"Is it clear yet? Because I hope so. We don't want any of the human beings alive on this planet. Ready your ships, we're leaving. We don't want King Joilse waiting for us...