━ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟑𝟓 Emit Eternity, Vagancy 2

"Well well.. Didn't this fight just become even more interesting?" The FIFTH COMMANDMENT crouched, smiling sarcastically. Surriea's blood now turned into a color of a glowing white-ish, as it shaped like a trail now dashing towards the FIFTH COMMANDMENT - Shaping as an hammer then smashing the FIFTH COMMANDMENT'S area, destroying everything on her surroundings due to the shockwaves.

"Don't you talk." The FIFTH COMMANDMENT dashed towards Surriea, unleashing a illusion of dragons guiding her as she quickly flee'd and rotated around Surriea, making an ginormous tornado in the arena the two we're in. Surriea had ran back from the arena, without any scratches since of the blood.

"Her weak point.." Surriea ran first, striking the COMMANDMENT everywhere with a reaper-shaped infused blood that was glowing a white in-color, as numerous slashes delivered upon the COMMANDMENT'S body, slicing her torso, arms, legs and even her head in half.

A sudden core started glowing at the first tip of her head.. It had now floated backwards and became twice the size it was. The FIFTH COMMANDMENT had constructed a platform for herself to step on, As a bunch of kitsune's swaying it's tail around as it floated around Surriea's area, Unleashing many strikes upon the midst of air the tail swayed.

"Whisphiya Entrust: Forever Inherit, Estoric Development!" Surriea somersaulted towards the COMMANDMENT, visualizing a sequential starburst that exploded like a nova; Disintegrating all objects that we're nearby Surriea including the COMMANDMENT, Surriea now had dashed back since  of such an attack, panting to see if the COMMANDMENT was still there, but her vision couldn't tell.

A shroud of mist had surrounded the area a lot so Surriea couldn't carefully look around  for an incoming attack, panicking as she had no choice but to create a forcefield around her, now running  around freely as she focused and tried sensing for the COMMANDMENT, as an sudden trail had lead her to north- But in curiousity, she followed the trail as she already had a forcefield anyway for an strike.

"Show yourself!" Surriea shouted, echoeing through-out the area as a sudden footstep was heard behind Surriea, infusing a blood-shaped hammer once again as she threw it behind her, suprisingly aiming at nothing at all. Surriea was confused so she looked around her area.

"Where are you, little idiot..-" The COMMANDMENT transported herself in Surriea's forcefield, leaving Surriea in a unexpected shock, as the commandment used the midst of air to flow around Surriea, pulling her back out as she crashed into some sort of building, coughing more blood.

"Don't get to curious, Dumb@ss!" The COMMANDMENT shouted, dashing toward's Surrieas body as she attempted to crush Surriea's skull, but luckily she had parryed it with the infused hammer she quickly made for an incoming attack, Using half of her might to slice the COMMANDMENT'S arm off sucessfully, as the COMMANDMENT dashed away.

"... You know what, why won't you become one of the gods of evil? Therefore, you can even take the COMMANDMENT of ENVY'S position!" The COMMANDMENT said, offering blood on her hand. "You'll become even stronger." Surriea's eyes widened.

"No matter what you offer or i recieve, i will faithfully finish my duty of murdering you psychos that do not belong in this world of how much sins you have commit!" Surriea said, with a puncture on her chest and a cut on her face.

".. Is that so." The COMMANDMENT's smile had slowly turned upside-down, now chuckling right after she said that. "Then, i'll have to kill you!" The COMMANDMENT now sent numerous dragons striking towards Surriea, creating and unleashing different abilities, As Surriea got hit by atleast 3 but had finished off the rest dragons.

"I won't allow myself to die in front of the peace!" Surriea now delivered many horizontal and vertical strikes creating a rotating barrage against the COMMANDMENT, successfully hitting the COMMANDMENT'S core as the COMMANDMENT's face turned into a panicked expression.