━ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟒𝟔 Reign of Truth

A unknown dimension from the above.. it wasn't a domain, world or universe. It was a invented dimension created by somebody.. But that 'somebody' was the only one who didn't have a contract with her. But unfortunately, she ran up as the others fled to her.. As they took her skin for the contract. It was a force.

Her appearance wasn't specified yet and nobody had visited the dimension. But somebody.. accidentally did.

( THIS OC IS NOT HER! THIS IS TEST EXPIRAMENT 001. BUT DON'T CALL HER THAT YET SINCE I'M STILL DECIDING )

[ .̴͕͊̿̽̐̉͛͠.̵̩̮̙͔̺̭̮̘̉̒̂̉͘.̴̰̬͔̤̣̝̘̓͛̐̓̃̊ͅ  ]

"Wasn't she transporting me to the other world

"Wasn't she transporting me to the other world.. not.. What kind of world is this..? It doesn't even look like one.." The unknown girl explored, with just a hallway with a big width.. and it looked endless, but it wasn't.

"𝗬𝗢𝗨.. 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨?" An voice echoed from above.. as somebody was speaking.

"Oh. I have been noticed..-" She looked around, in panic. "Where the hell.."

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘.. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠." The lady said, looking at the girl that was walking back at the platform.

"What is this place...- And who.. are you?!" She said, in a bit of a yelling tone.

"𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨. 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦."

"Then.. die..!!" The girls hair extended, as a green aura surrounded her.. now manipulating many objects as she fled it towards the lady, but suddenly.. It got deflected, and the girl got hit by her own attack.

 "Wha-.." The girl coughed blood.. but it wasn't normal blood. 

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧.. 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞."  The lady looked around, spotting her.

"That young girl did not assign a contract with me yet." The lady approached the girl, walking past the other lady.

"𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗧? 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗔 𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖'𝗦? 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧." The lady questioned.

"Do not worry. The multiply the ability.. the more enhanced the ability becomes." The lady said, walking off now pressing her index finger on the girls chin, smiling.

"Do you mind.. signing a contract for me?" She said, politely. "ABSOLUTELY NOT..-!" The girl extended her hair once again, striking towards the lady's back.. as it was deflected once again. As she got hit by her own attack.

"Ack..-" The girl coughed blood once more. "Since you tried to kill me.. i will be taking your flesh." The girls eyes widened, as the lady began to symbolize another unknown.. As a spiritual soul entered the girls arm, burning/tearing a bit of her flesh apart. "GAHHH!!" She screamed in pain.

The lady exhaled, absorbing the girls power as she felt relieved.. now suiting her tie. "... 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦."

"Don't worry~!" The lady now crouched, looking at the girls body as she fell down.

"Goodnight.." The girl fainted.