Flower crowns 💙

Spring break٫ a whole two weeks off of school٫ a whole two weeks with my super flirtatious boyfriend. Speaking of Leo what time did he say to meet him? Oh right 6:30!"Its 6:20 now." I whisper to myself as I check my phone. I should probably get going to our meeting place. as I look up from my phone I see masses of people in front of me."Well shit"Iwhisper to myself. Suddenly I feel strong arms wrap themselves around my waist embracing me and I hear a voice that could only belong to one person. Or should I say turtle?"Hey mi amor!" Leo said softly from behind me."L-leo I-I um!" Leo casually snuggled his snout into my (h/l)(h/c) hair."your hair smells nice" he says chuckling."l-leo!" "sorry.so date night?" "y-yeah mhm" "great!"

~time skip brought to you by my knuckles the echidna themed keyboard that cant spell enyting write~

"s-so why are we going outside the city again?" I asked. "because there isn't anything like this in NYC!" this made me curious. "w-where are we going?" "you'll see when we get there٫ love." his "love" comment made me blush hard٫ he chuckled.

~time skip brought to you by there being to many time skips~

"ok we're here!"

"Hm? oh ok"

"close your eyes"

"wha-what? why?"

"cause its a surprise" he says in a whiney tone.

"ok?"
he puts his hand over my eyes and leads me out of the turtle tank making sure I dont fall on my way out.

Leo's pov

"Oh they're gonna love this" I thought to myself as we stepped out.

y/n pov

Leo uncovered my eyes after we stepped out of the tank.
"w-wow!l-leo this is beautiful!"
he sat down in the field of flowers.
"almost as beautiful as you٫ (y/n)"
I blush madly at this AMD sit down next to him. He pulls me onto his lap holding me firmly so I cant escape but not tight so he doesn't hurt me. again I blush madly but I give in to the snuggling. I start to collect flowers from around us to create a flower crown. Whenever I start to weave the flowers together Leo seems intrigued.
"Teach Me!" he says.
I giggle and agree. after about five minutes and several tries Leo has successfully made a flower crown and be I.....ive made around three or four. he places his crown on my head.
"you look beautiful in that crown٫ my princess/prince."
Blush is covering every inch of my face at this point٫ but I gather the courage to do something I've wanted to do for a while. I turn around and kiss the top of his snout.
"thank you٫ my prince."
his face is so red I can hardly see his stripes.
"i-umwosnnsnssjskskwnendbdbsjkzzkkz"
"did I break you?" I say with more confidence than before and tilt my head to the side.
"i-um..possibly" he responds stunned٫ but that doesn't last for long. Suddenly he smashes his lips into yours. Whe. He pulls away you are left a blushing blubbering mess.
"w-we should probably get heading back.i-its getting late."
"y-yeah" he agrees.

~time skip brought to you by my two not book pages that this story took up~

In your room

"That was the best night ever!"

Leo's room in the lair

"Amazing absolutely amazing!"

The End

My neck hurts from looking down so long ow. anywhizzle later simps