My hero💜

"~hey beautiful~"
I turned around to see who had been talking and it seemed to be a man around maybe his middle forties. I rolled my eyes and kept walking paying him no mind.
"~I didn't say you could leave~so where you going~"He says grabbing my wrist.
He was obviously drunk.
"This is really not a good time for this to happen." I thought to myself.
I was close to hyperventilating. And I obviously was in panic while my mind wouldn't process things right.
"P-please let me go!"
"~Come now beautiful its not that easy.~"
Suddenly a dark figure drops down from the roof and the man lets go of me.
"D-donnie?"
"Don't worry love its me."
"Thank god."
Donnie points the end of his bow staff at the man in the moat threatening way possible.(he literally has almost all his murder weapons out)
"If you come any where near my (y/n) ever again I'll kill you. You here me? I will kill you! Now go and run run as fast as you can away! You got that?"
"~y-y-yes~"
With a gulp the man ran away as fast as his legs could take him. After he was gone Donnie ran over to me inspecting me for any injuries.
"Are you hurt? Are you ok? For you need anything?"
"No no no I'm fine now that you're here."
"How about we get you to the lair. Ok٫ dove?"
"y-yeah that sounds great. T-Thanks Dee."
"Anything for you."
He picks you up bridal style and flies with you in his arms to the lair.
"My hero." you say with a bit of a chuckle.
Donnie grins at this and kisses the top of your head.
"I'll be there for you no matter what٫dove٫ I promise."

(Afterwards there was a lot of cuddles and kisses but I dont really want to write that right now)
The End