✇Donnies child✇

☆not an x reader this one is platonic☽

donnies pov

We were on our way bath from the hidden city٫ I was hanging back from the others on my phone. The hidden city has a lot of mutants and yokia so its very loud and my autism had been effecting me ever since. (im sorry if thats not how it works Please dont be offended)

Suddenly I hear crying coming from an ally way. I glance up at my brothers to see if they heard it too٫ they were to distracted bickering. I nervously go into the ally way I heard the crying coming from. I see a young girl ٫she couldn't have been more than 9٫ she had (h/c) hair٫ (s/c) skin٫ and (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a little yellow dress with green tights and little red high top sneakers. She looked like a traffic light. (look meg from trials of Apollo came to my mind fuck you)

"hey are you ok?"

She flinched backing up against the wall. I realized I was holding my tech bow still so I set it down trying to be less intimidating.

"i wont hurt you dont worry im here to help. whats your name?" I asked as calmly as I could.

she looked scared but she still answered me. "y-y/n..." she answered.

"y/n٫" I commented٫ "thats a pretty name. can I ask where your parents are?"

"T-theyre d-dead." she sniffles hiccuping as the cries.

"oh do you have any family?"

She shakes her head.

"Do you want to come with me?"

she nods slowly and I pick her up carefully.i get a text message from my brothers:

.                mad dogs group chat

🏳️‍🌈Handsomer twin🦄
DONNIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

❤️TEDDY BEAR🐻
Donnie we are worried where did you go?

🎨ARTEEST🧡
DONNNIIEE R U DEAD!?!?!?!!

Bootyyyshaker9000
No٫ im fine٫ but I found someone who isn't. I'll be back soon.

  End of chat
~Timeskip brought to you by Leos gay ass~

I got y/n back to the lair and I was immediately bombarded with questions.

L-"Wtf why do you have a child?!"
R-"leo language but yeah why?"
N-"omg whats her name!?"
D-"guys space"

to be continued

☽Im a tired little shit sorry Its 1 am☆