1. Pillow Talk

The palace was quiet after the day's activities; Prince Hyunjin has officially crowned Emperor of his small but wealthy country. He lay in bed with only a silk sheet covering his waist as his adviser and lover lay beside him, happily trailing small circles over the tall man's chest.

They had known each other their entire lives; Minho was always destined to be Hyunjin's closest ally; he never expected to fall in love with him. "Hyunjin?" Minho asked, looking up towards the Emperor, his eyes closed and satisfied from the pleasure session they had just had. He moved to lie on his stomach, his hand still running in circles.

"Yes," Hyunjin asked; he opened his eyes, looking down at the older man; a smile crossed his face; he wrapped his arm underneath the younger man pulling him closer and rubbing his back softly.

"Now that you're Emperor, you're expected to have a harem." Minho looked away from him; he wondered how much time alone they would get now that he had more duties and responsibilities.

Hyunjin sighed as he leaned his head back on the pillow. "Ugh, don't remind me." He shook his head, "I was thinking, do I need one?" He half asked his adviser.

Minho nodded, his hand resting on the Emperor's chest. "You are expected to have a harem so that you might choose your future wife."

"Wife? You know I like men." He frowned, looking down at the naked man beside him.

Minho gasped, looking at Hyunjin, "Wait, you like men? I have no idea." A smile crossed his feline face as he teased Hyunjin.

Hyunjin laughed as he brushed his hand over Minho's cheek, "Can I be the first Emperor without a harem?"

Minho sighed softly, "I thought you would say that. There was an Emperor before you who refused a Harem, it was your grandfather, and they hung him once your father was born."

Hyunjin frowned, "That wasn't the only reason?" He asked; he knew there was a rebellion, his grandfather had been put to death, and Minho's grandfather helped run the country for his father.

"It was a major cause; the nobles expect you to choose from among them, keeping their families in a higher position than the lower classes. If you don't pick from them,...it won't look good.""Choose from among them?" Hyunjin asked more of a rhetorical question to himself. "Let me think on it; perhaps there are some more masculine women I can tolerate."

"You don't have to sleep with anyone you don't want to; you might need to impregnate one of them...perhaps the doctors know a way so you don't have to...be physical."

"That's not much of a life, is it?" Hyunjin offered, "I think I have a different idea since I need a harem. There's nothing that states I can't have a male harem."

"A male harem?" Minho frowned, "There's no precedent for it."

"I know, but I don't want to hide who I am, and why should I? I am the most powerful man in the Empire."

Minho looked up at him, softly running a hand over his chest, "And I will be with you every step of the way." He let out a small sigh; this meant sharing him with other men and women he could handle. That was duty; this was turning into pleasure.

Hyunjin smiled, "I think 6 is a good number, one for every day of the week."

"Wouldn't that be 7?" Minho asked, his head resting on Hyunjin's chest; he could hear his heart beating steadily.

"You would be my 7th love," Hyunjin whispered, fiddling with his hair. "Why would I forget you?"Minho smiled, kissing his chest softly. "I am honored, my Emperor." He whispered, using the title he had been calling him for decades; now it was true.

"I am tired; we can talk more about this in the morning." Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the other man, finding a comfortable sleeping position for both of them.Minho nodded; a male harem? It was never openly practiced before, it was time for a change, and his beautiful Emperor might be the change that was needed.