29. The Storm

Yongbok settled himself into the bathtub, anticipating how the evening would go; he leaned his head back against the tub's edge, his eyes closed as he relaxed.

"Oi fuck face." The annoying little voice in the back of his head said quietly."What?" Yongbok replied.

"Big scary ancient vampire is gonna submit to a vampire hunter," Felix smirked. "That is hilarious."

"I can get rid of you anytime if I want." Yongbok snarled.

"If you could get rid of me, you'd have done it years ago." Felix laughed. "I hope he breaks you.""Oh, piss off." Yongbok jumped as he heard the door to the room shut. "Hello?" He called out.

Changbin appeared in the doorway, smiling at him. "Hey." He grinned. "I was thinking, and I know you wanted Jisung to join us, but I thought I'd invite someone else." He smiled as Seungmin appeared.

Yongbok smiled, "Seungmin? We have some unfinished business."

"We do, and Binnie said he was going to see you; I thought I would join you." He grinned, "I've been playing around with some more illicit substances if you want to indulge with us." He nodded.

Yongbok grabbed his robe as he stepped out of the bathtub. "Illicit?" He asked as he approached the two.

"I know a guy who knows a guy." Seungmin pulled out a vial offering it to the vampire.

He opened the stopper, pouring some onto his hand, "Is this pixie dust?" Yongbok smiled as he quickly snorted the powder rubbing his nose. "Woah." He moved towards the bed, sitting down. "That wasn't pure dust."

Seungmin moved onto the bed beside Yongbok, his hand running over his chest, "Nope, I added a little aphrodisiac." He leaned in, kissing Yongbok softly as his hand trailed down his chest. "I hope you don't mind."

Changbin moved to the end of the bed, sitting down, his hand reaching over and rubbing Yongbok's calf softly, he tried to keep a smile on his face, but his anger was starting to rise.

Seungmin looked over at Changbin as if he could feel the anger radiating from him. "Binnie's just going to watch for now; I want to keep you all to myself."

Yongbok smiled; he looked over at Changbin. "I don't mind if he wants to watch." He grinned as he ran a hand through Seungmin's hair, pulling him back for a kiss.

Seungmin nipped at his lip, "I know you like it a little rougher." He grinned, "So, I came prepared." He muttered a few words as rope appeared beside him; he picked up the rope as Yongbok took his robe off.

Changbin couldn't help but take in the view of the vampire's body; he was slender but toned, simply stunning. "Can I tie you up, at least?" He asked as he slipped off the bed, moving around the head of the bed and grabbing the rope.

Yongbok nodded as he looked at Changbin, "How do you want me?" He asked.