one

—

SOYEON dug through her makeup bag, getting irritated. "winter, do you have any mascara?" soyeon tried fixing her eyelashes with her finger, looking through a hand mirror

winter handed her a mascara bottle, uncurling her bangs. ningning and karina where taking pictures to post on their instagrams.

the girls and the rest of the class were waiting for their teacher to show up, but she was late. the class just minded their business.

the "cool" boys were just being boys, the girls talking amongst themselves and getting ready, and the quiet kids were going over their notes.

"are you guys going to that party later? i heard all the seniors and juniors were going." winter put her things in her class cubby, finally ready for the day.

"yea we are, soyeon's brother and his friend's are going too." soyeon rolled at karina's response, scoffing through the grin formed on her lips.

"that's if sunghoon isn't in detention, again. and if he's going then heeseung is definitely going. he's definitely going to ruin my night."

ningning laughed at soyeon's irritation. "i'm sure he'll leave you alone this time. last party, you were too drunk to even know who he was!" ningning reassured her, patting her back.

soyeon pressed her lips into a thin line, and shrugged her shoulders.

it was true, she really didn't notice him. soyeon drunk heavily before the party even started, so she was already out of it.

soon enough, a substitute teacher came in and the class began shortly after.

soyeon walked into the lunch room, her friends beside her. they didn't plan on eating the food, just to come socialize with some friends and perhaps an enemy.

"soyeon!" sunghoon called from his table, his friends talking amongst themselves. soyeon rolled hed eyes for the 100th time that day.

"uh.., you guys go ahead and sit. i'll be there in a second." the girls nodded and went go sit, giselle and winter deciding they actually want to get lunch.

soyeon went over to her brothers table, the rest of the boys looking her way. "what's up? you need lunch money or something?" soyeon sat between her brother and heeseung.

"no, i was wondering if you were going to the party tonight?" sunghoon hugged his sister as she sat next to him, her returning the favor.