two

—

THE next morning, soyeon woke up with a slight headache and major anxiety. all she could think about was what happened in the closet with heeseung.

she felt her face get hot from the embarrassment and got ready for school.

"soyeon, where's my gold braclet?" sunghoon asked as soyeon opened the fridge to get an apple. "which one, genius?" she spat.

"the one with my name imprinted on it." sunghoon rolled his eyes at his sisters attitude, which was daily since she wasn't a morning person.

"i last seen it in the laundry room by the folded dora blanket." soyeon smirked at the thought of her old baby blanket, she loved dora.

"wait..soyeon is that a hickey? i swear to god, you cant be serious?" sunghoon poked at the ragingly noticeable hickey planted on soyeon's neck.

"what where?" soyeon ran to the nearest bathroom, eyes wide as she looked in the mirror. "who the fuck gave me this?" she murmured.

the two had to leave so soyeon just covered it with her hair, it was long enough to cover it anyways, so she assumed she'd be able to last the day unnoticed.

soyeon was sitting at her locker with winter, fixing her bangs in the mirror she put inside. "im gonna head to class early, mrs jang said she wanted to see me before class starts." winter said, bidding her goodbye.

soyeon popped her lips so her lipstick was on right,  but she was rudely interrupted by her locker getting slammed shut.

"who the fuck do you-" soyeon was cut off by the person infront of her. "what do you want, lee.." heeseung grinned at her annoyance, taking a quick glance at her neck then frowning.

"you covered it." he growled, now irritated himself. "covered what? i dont have time for your stupid context clues." she rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"my hickey." soyeon chocked on her spit, eyes wide. "i-im sorry. you gave me this hickey?" heeseung just tilted his head, playing with the hair that covered the bruise.

"hm, if you didn't want anyone else to see it, i would have placed it somewhere more hidden." he teased, whispering in her ear.

his breath tickled soyeon's neck and ear causing her to get full body chills. this is why she couldn't stand him, he always teased her in ways she couldn't function with.

her face got bright and she looked down at her feet. "soyeon, you're blushing." he alerted her with a cocky tone.

she scoffed and rolled her eyes, "am not. now, move. i'll be late for class." soyeon pushed him out her way and walked away, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding until then.

lunchtime rolled around, but this time, soyeon spent her time in the library. why? because the other girls all had lunch detention for instigating a fight.

however, despite her popular girl lifestyle, she loved to read. so, it wouldn't be a surprise to catch her in the library once every few weeks.

soyeon got on her tippy toes, trying to reach the book she wanted. soyeon wasn't short either, she was 5'8, so she didn't understand why the books shelves were so tall.

soyeon felt a body press against hers, reaching for the books and grabbing it. a whisper voiced in her ear, "you wanted this?"

immediately she knew who it was and sighed of disappointment, he really was everywhere. "are you following me? everyone knows that you and libraries don't click." soyeon turned around to face him, her back against the shelf.

heeseung didn't respond, he just moved her hair from around her neck and stared at it. she slightly pushed his shoulder, covering the mark with her hair again. "stop staring, would you."

she felt flustered at the way he just stared at her, so she looked the other way. "soyeon, you haven't been able to stare at me recently. what's wrong?" he teased.

"just shut up and give me the book." she rolled her eyes, trying to take it from his hands. "nope, not until you give me what i want." he put the book out of reach.

"and what do you want?" soyeon sighed, she knew this conversation was going to get her nowhere.

"i want you...to do as i say for the rest of the school year." heeseung smirked, cocking his head to the side.

"and that's where you lost me, bye!" she scoffed, attempting to walk away, only to get trapped between his arms.

he brought his lips close to her ear, taking one hand to her hip, "it's either that or everyone will know about what happened in the closet and how you couldn't stand straight when i gave you that hicky."

soyeon gulped, that was the main of her worries at the moment. everyone at school knew about heeseung's and her rivalry, it would damage her rep if they knew she let him give her a fat hickey.

"what do you say, hm?" his breath tickled her neck again as he squeezed her hip. soyeon sighed out of frustration, he just had to make things so difficult for her.

"we will NEVER discuss what happened, understood?" she glared at him, pointing in his face. he didn't dare to flinch.

"aww, why not? you wanna keep me to yourself that bad?" he teased again, playing with the hair that was over her shoulder.

"lee heeseung, what happened in the closet, keep it in the closet." heeseung laughed cockily, looking into her eyes with the "you know you don't have a choice" look.

she pressed her lips into a thin line, rolling her eyes. "fine, i'll do it. just don't let it get to your head or i'll ruin your whole life, lee." she spat.

"good, now your first order is to give me your number." he stuck his hand out for her phone. "tch, so you can bombard me with calls throughout the night? no way."

heeseung dropped his smirk, his face giving off a serious, intimidating look. soyeon gulped and dug through her bag, "f-fine." she gave her phone.

he put in his number, calling it then hanging up so his number was saved. "alright then, i'll give you your next task later."

"what about the book" soyeon asked. "hm, you're right." he pressed his lips into a thin line and put the book higher on the shelf than it originally was.

heeseung walked away, hands in his pockets. "yah! you're so annoying!" she whisper-yelled.

she went to one of the seats, re-enacting the moment that just happened. she thought about how she grabbed her waist so securely. she felt her heart speed up slightly.