four

—

WINTER slammed her locker, " are you crazy? you literally went on a date with heeseung. the one guy in the whole universe that you hate!"

soyeon rolled her eyes. ever since she woke up, people have been terrorizing her with questions about her hang out with heeseung.

"it wasn't a da-"

"yes it was. why lie?" heeseung interrupted, putting his arm around soyeon. she felt her tongue get stuck and her breath stop.

winter eyed her then left without saying anything. soyeon pushed heeseung's arm off, glaring at him. "why are you telling everyone we went on a date?!"

heeseung just smirked as he loomed over her. "temper, temper.." he said lowly. if glares could kill, heeseung would be 6 feet under.

"you didn't answer my question, lee." heeseung laughed, crossing his arms and bringing his face close to hers.

"because i can and you will too. that's an order. it's also an order that you sit with me at lunch today, okay?" he smiled innocently as he played with the hair that covered the hickey.

soyeon looked away from his eyes and nodded slowly. she felt miserable, like she was being used. which she was and she was tired.

"will you leave me alone now?" she frowned. heeseung shrugged his shoulders.

soyeon pressed her lips into a thin line, keeping her eyes down. she walked off, bumping his shoulder as she went to her first class.

"whats wrong soyeon?" giselle asked as she watched her friend sit down with a frown on her face.

"she's probably annoyed with heeseung. i left them so they could talk so he probably pissed her off." winter added as she wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"he did more than that! he constantly makes me do things and if i dont then he'll tell everyone we-" soyeon caught her tongue.

for the record, she hasn't told anyone about what happened in the closet. she definitely couldn't tell the girls or else they'd tease her till she lays on her death bed.

"what did you guys do? did you guys kiss?" ningning gasped as she dropped her lipstick imagining the situation.

"no, i mean..kinda..." soyeon mumbled as she sunk into her seat.

karina slapped her hand over her mouth, giselle gasped, winters jaw dropped, and ningning just looked as if soyeon was crazy.

"so you guys did go on a date! when did you guys kiss?" ningning asked as she picked up her lipstick.