three

—

soyeon sighed as she felt her phone vibrate from under her pillow. she already knew who it was, that's why her phone was there in the first place.

the past week has been hell. phone calls, text messages, and stupid request. now here she was at 2 in the morning, ignoring his call.

soon enough it stopped, and she sighed of relief. she started to drift off to sleep until she her a smack at her sliding door.

she shot up from her bed, her door then recieving another smack. "yah, park soyeon! open the window." a voice called from her balcony.

she groaned and opened her balcony door to see heeseung. "why the hell are you here?" she let him in since it was cold out.

"because you weren't answering your phone." he glared, upset at her ignoring her. "and what if i was asleep?"

heeseung scoffed with an annoyed smirk on his face, "you posted on your instagram story 8 minutes ago." soyeon mouthed 'oh' at being caught.

"that doesn't explain why you're in my room at 2 in the morning with barely a shirt on." she eye'd his wife beater and sweatpants, he must've came in his pajamas.

"you'd like that idea, wouldn't you?" he smirked.

"i mean, you're here now and i'm not really enjoying myself." she crossed her arms, cocking her head to the side.

he rolled his eyes and sat down on her bed, enjoying how comfy it was. "anyways, i'm here because i wanted to go on an adventure with you, soyeon."

he smiled, it actually being genuine and not a stuck up smirk. soyeon returned the smile, not wanting to get rid of such a sweet moment.

"and where will that adventure lead us exactly?" soyeon sat next to him. he just shrugged causing soyeon to glare at him.

"you have to go with me anyways, it's orders." heeseung looked over at her, eye contact heavy. soyeon smirked, "and if i don't?" she attempted to tease.

heeseung put his lips near her ear, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "fuck around and find out. you might end up with another hickey." he teased.

she blushed, taking her hand from his as he retreated. "do i make you this flustered, soyeon? do you enjoy me teasing you?" he grinned.

soyeon stood and grabbed a jacket from her closet, "shut the hell up talking to me and let's go." he smiled innocently and followed her downstairs and out the house.