1

"Y/N don't leave our side and talk only when asked" You smile forcely and followed your parents along with your sister Aerum inside the venue.

You see your parents happily introducing your sister to everyone while you were just introduced as mere daughter. Well it's always been like this. Aerum is their favourite child.

"Our Aerum has been receiving alot of marriage proposals from rich families because everyone wants her shes our beautiful girl" Your mother brags to a family who's with their bachelor son.

Well she was bought a new dress for this gathering nothing for you as always.

They want the best for their Aerum while they don't give a fck about you. Thinking your heart felt heavy.

"Mr. And Mrs Jeon what a great evening. Pleasure to be here" your mother speaks as you reach your father's boss and his wife who's the host of the party.

"Pleasure to have you here Mr and Mrs park" they greet each other.

"Mrs Jeon I can't see your son with you" your mom ask of course to get his eye on Aerum this is basically selling but deep down Aerum likes this special treatment

"Oh he's in Italy for some business purposes." Mrs Jeon informs as your mom fake smiled "Oh what a pity I was  hoping Aerum could get a drink with him"

"Oh is that your younger daughter?" She completely ignored her words as soon as her eyes fell on you "Yes she's Y/N and Y/N this is Mrs. Jeon." You smile and bowed to her "nice to meet you Mam"

"Why are you so quite dear?" She's smiles and held your hands warmly Oh that's soothing.

"She's shy that's all." Your mother speaks on your behalf.

Mrs Jeon looks at you fondly "come let's get some drinks together. Is this okay with you Mrs park?"

"Yes yes that's totally fine."

"So what do you do dear?" She asked taking you to One of the tables. "I teach physics at Cheonan Ssangyong High School"

"Wow so you're a professor that's great! You're working in a very reputed proffesion. Mr. Park never told us that. I guess he was not comfortable since Aerum dropped her high school how old are you?" Yeah cause your sister wanted to be an actress or an idol but never got selected by any agency. That's pretty ridiculous to drop your studies for that could have completed high school.

"I'm 27 next month mam." You speak and look around to find your mom and sister glaring at you. They're going to be up on your chest wanting every detail about this interaction.

"You know I've asked your father to bring you along with them this time you don't go to any gatherings with them. Why?"

The waiter came with your juice. "Umm that's because I'm an introvert I guess." You awkwardly smile. Nope it's because your parents don't want you to come along with them they're somehow insecure because of you. You might kill opportunity for Aerum to get her hands on a rich handsome man and Dad's boss's son is top on her list.

"Oh you're a beautiful girl do attend these gathering I'm sure people will like you"

"I hope so..."

2 days later

Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook I want to talk to you about something." I look over at mom "Yes mom I'm all ears"

"Remember Mr park? The head of marketing team. He bought his other daughter in the gathering two days ago. Very beautiful sweet and soft spoken girl. And she is a physics professor."