2

NEXT EVENING

YN'S POV

"What a tiring day it was" I walked quickly into my neighborhood to reach home so I could finally rest.

"Wait whos car is this? Did Dad invited anyone over?" guess I'll have to stay in my room until they leave again. I sighed walking in

"Oh Y/N you're here dear." Mrs Jeon? Oh the whole Jeon family is here? Jungkook??

"Good Evening to everyone." I bowed and noticed my parents sitting with them. I looked at my mother. She gives me a death glare "I'll be in my room please excuse me."

"Hey don't go we are here to talk to you. Come sit with us" I looked over to my parents Dad gestured me to do so.

Taking a deep breath I went towards the single couch. "Y/N dear sit beside Jungkook."

What is this about? I sighed sitting beside him as he gently smiled at me. Oh this charming man.

"Look how cute they look together." Mrs Jeon said with a cheerful voice.
Stupid heart don't skip a beat. Just don't.

"Mr. And Mrs Park we'd love to have Y/N as our daughter in law." Mr. Jeon asserts as Mrs Jeon agrees

"That's our Y/Ns honor. As much as I want to agree I can't because our Aerum is older than Y/N and we'd like to get her married first. Aerum likes your son Jungkook alot. They are the same age as well I think they would make a great pair." This is the most sweetest tone I heard from her.

"I object! I don't like Aerum and the desicion is on us. It depends on our choices Us as in Y/N and I. My parents are not here to make a deal Mrs Park that you can negotiate. I want Y/N and Y/N only. You can get Aerum married first Ill marry Y/N after that " Damn did this man just say he wants me only? Over Aerum? Aerum is definitely prettier than me I'm just a nerd.

"Okay Mr. Jeon if that's what you want but before that I'd like to tell you something." And I know what it's going to be. She wants to humiliated me. Tell them that I'm adopted so they could be disgusted by me. Thank god I informed their son already.

"Well Y/N isn't our biological daughter. We adopted her from an orphanage. We love her like our own but I think it is something you should know beforehand." She just humiliated in front of them. How could she lie that they loved me here on thier face. Does she have any shame.

"We know that Y/N told Jungkook already and we're glad you raised her this beautiful. We'll take over from here." Mrs Jeon answered in a sarcastic tone I immediately looked at Jungkook he gave me a assuring smile.

"So it's final let's arrange the wedding as soon as possible." Mr. Jeon announced as Mrs Jeon was the happiest person right now.

"Can I talk to Y/N in private." He just stood up taking my hand. "Let's go to the balcony upstairs. Lead me." I nodded walking upstairs followed my him.

-------

I rest my hands on the railing looking at the evening sky. A soft breeze and claming silence surrounding us.

"I thought you wanted to take things slow." I start because this was unexpected to see them here to talk about marriage.

"You are not someone to take things slow with. You're a beautiful human and I'd love to marry you and love you a lot before someone steals you from me"

A chuckle left my mouth. "Look Y/N this is sudden but I'm a good man and if you agree to marry me I'd love to provide you protection, care and love. I'd be your forever home, someone you could lean on. My mom and dad will be your loving parents They love you a lot already. Get out of this hell hole with me. You deserve a lot of love." 
Stupid heart don't cry please.